ASK ME STUFF!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stads0, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Sometimes I'm 'Away From Keyboard', sometimes I've got my chat off, sometimes I just simply don't see the message (miss it) and sometimes I respond in local chat by accident without even realizing!
  2. Umm no haven't even heard of it sorry.
  3. This is my 30th post :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Yep totally a question but congratz!
  5. What planet do you live on?
  6. I live on MARZ! No seriously I do!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  7. Do you play Skyrim? Who is God; JustinGuy or Chuck Norris? Are you a human? Do you like chocolate? Do you like potatoes? Do you love EMC? Do you love MC? Have you ever hugged a Creeper? What is your favourite MC mob? Am I annoying? Do you hate me for telling you a long question that you obviously have to answer or else I'll hate you forever and your name is _Stads_? Do you like Raspberrys? Have you been to Sweden? Have you been to China? Am I annoying now? Do you now think this thread was a bad idea? What server is your favourite? Do you like Ice Cream? Do you like Cows? Do you like people named Justin? Do you like Guys? Am I annoying yet? Are you really going to answer all these questions? Did you even read all of these questions? Do you like nougat? Do you like tomatoes? Do you like diamonds? Will you give me all your rupeezzz? (Jk :)) Did I ask more questions than Bob?
    Do you hate that I always type in Red? Should I stop doing it?

Answer all these or you'll be forced to hug this guy:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. why do you eat flaming potatoes?
    _Stads_ likes this.
  9. Water with a little vinegar in it. Let it come to a rapid boil. Drop the egg in. Let the outside of the egg turn white - leave it in for about another minute. (more time for less runny eggs) Use a slotted spoon to pull it out - drain off the water. Salt and pepper to taste.

I like my poached eggs on top of toast!
    mba2012, _Stads_ and Herbrin3 like this.
  10. Have you ever eaten a carrot dipped in ice cream? Have you ever suffocated in a wall? Whos your fave mod? What's your fave mod? What's your fave texture pack? Why won't you go to Candy land on smp6, 13069? (hijacker :O) am I annoying you yet ? Do you know bunda153? Is icecreamcow's personal picture disturbing? Should I go now?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Sounds about right; I know lots of people argue about whether or not to use vinegar. Personally I use a dash of Japanese "Sushi rice" vinegar, which I find more pleasant with egg. Also, I make sure the water isn't actually boiling, but is *juuust* under boiling - bubbles forming, but not blub-blubbing. And I spin the water around a bit, before dropping it in.

Definitely an art. And *fantastic* for brekkie.

Image credit: Denis Dervisevic, This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. Source, http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Poachedegg.jpg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. The vinegar is simply added for visual effect. The vinegar helps the egg form tighter. No vinegar and the egg white tends to float away from the yolk a bit. Shouldn't put enough in to taste it. =p
    _Stads_ likes this.
  13. Geeze not again I'll get too you both soon!
  14. Where did this come from? Anyways because I LOVE the burning sensation! :p
    DogsRNice likes this.
  15. Yeps
  16. Now a question for you guys... Would you like my wonderful eggs to die? If not please click them!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.