Ask ME questions!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Jul 5, 2012.

1. You live because you mom and dad had (SOMETHING) somewhere, and little you came to the egg first.

The point of life is probably just to re-breed, and overmultiply like a bunny.
  2. then why were we created in the first place? why was the universe created? you look too much at current and future but not enough at the past.
  3. I hope I don't offend anyone now; We come from (What I believe) monkeys, or apes if you want. The universe was possibly made from what scientists call "The Big Bang". (And a bonus: What came BEFORE the Big Bang, was the big foreplay obviously ;))
  4. Do it some longer, like a philosophical :)
  5. I tried, but couldn't find words haha :V
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. the chicken came first, because the egg wouldnt survive w/o a chicken to warm it
  7. Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
    HylianNinja likes this.
  8. 2pac + Eminem + 50 Cent = 2 Packs of M&M's for 50 cents
    Do cats wear hats?
  9. I'm the Cat in the Hat, there's no doubt about that! I'm a super-fun-diferous feline... who's here to make sure that you're... meeline? Keylime? Turpentine? I got nothin'm I'm not so good with the rhyming. Not really no. -The Cat In the Hat by Dr. Seuss
  10. Why did Shaun feed ICC extra trolls today'
  11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  12. Hahaha! I remember my sister called me, and asked me for the answer for that one.(Lolwut right?) But anyways, she was reading it from somewhere, I could tell. And after hearing it once, I said it perfectly, and translated it to norwegian.(We're norwegian if you couldn't tell by now) And she was like "Whoah! How'd you do that?!"
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  13. How much would would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck was Chuck Norris
  14. 0.o
    ZimfurrY likes this.
  15. How much Chuck's wood Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck could chuck Chuck?