Ark's Supply Company (ASC) [CLOSED: READ ORIGINAL POST FOR DETAILS]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ArkWarrior1, Dec 26, 2013.

?

Will You Consider Ordering?

Yes 62 vote(s) 88.6%
No 8 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. In Game Name: Goldenapple12345
    Block(s): Stone
    Quantity: DC
    Price: 1620 i think it was
    Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery please
    Res # if Delivery: 7234 ( i know its not my res, Thats becuase its for me and a friends build )
    Final Price: 1620r I think

:D Thanks -
  2. In Game Name:
    Block(s): stone brick stairs and stone bricks
    Quantity: SC of stairs and DC of brick
    Price: 3780r, 1620
    Pickup or Delivery?: Pickup
    Final Price: 5,400r
  3. Your Order is Officially Complete and Dropped off. Please provide the necessary payment. Thankyou for choosing Ark's Supply Company and be sure to leave a rating! :D
  4. Order Ready For Drop off But Not Sure where the chest is. :confused: Thank you for choosing ARk's Supply Company and be sure to leave a rating!
  5. Your Order is Done and Ready for Pickup at 3820 on smp2. Thank You for Choosing Ark's Supply Company as your supply company and be sure to pay and leave a rating! :D
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  6. Right in the middle of the middle pillar ( walk straight forward and you'll see it )
    ive also payed for vault costs
  7. IGN: JMB6362
    Block: Cobblestone
    Quantity: 2 DCs
    Price: 2,180r (Vault included, uTopia Vault is Free)
    Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
    Res: 5288
    Final Price: 2,180r

Yep, another order, using it like its dirt... :p
  8. Delivered. Be Sure to Leave a Rating!
    goldenapple12345 likes this.
  9. Delivered! Thank you again for choosing Ark's Supply company. Be sure to pay and leave a Rating!
  10. Thank You!
    9/10, only was deducted because of speediness. :3
  11. Done in 10 minutes :eek: 10/5 rating! Over the top man time to pay :)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  12. the only reason that it wasn't done faster is that I had to watch a tv show. :p
  13. I am offically voiding this order. You many reorder, but this order is void.
  14. Just a question (as I did not read all comments, unsure if this was asked): Will sand and/or glass be sold from you in the near future? If not, do you know of anyone who does (and preferably not one of those mega malls. I feel hipster-y.)? Regardless, watching this post for later. A lot of business may come your way. Even more.
  15. Order Form:
    In Game Name: IronicSwordPLay
    Block(s): Stone Brick
    Quantity: 2 DC's
    Price: 2,520r
    Pickup or Delivery?: Pickup
    Res # if Delivery: N/A
    Final Price: 2,520r
  16. I can do both as a special order, but for now they will not be added on the supply company officially soon. Wood is next!
  17. I think you are a little off on your prices. The Final Price would be 3,240r.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  18. Aah... jacob5089 and I had just arranged a price through PM like three minutes ago. Well, if I need more, definitely starting here and asking again.
  19. I are fail :/ i just sat 2 maths mocks so my maths is dying.