Ark's Supply Company (ASC) [CLOSED: READ ORIGINAL POST FOR DETAILS]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ArkWarrior1, Dec 26, 2013.

?

Will You Consider Ordering?

Yes 62 vote(s) 88.6%
No 8 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. not really. once ark finishes he will have tons of money
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  2. Actually, I got some Silk Efficiency V Unbreaking 3 picks and I found allengero's stone gen on smp9. I have been grinding away and got about 7-8 DCs yesterday. Also, finch did order a total of 49 DCs, so...yea. ;)
    Exactly, but it usually gets spent right away because I am always expanding or building new machines.

(Hint: Once my new build gets built and modifed, wood might be in the future. :D)
  3. ark will my order be ready soon I need to use it soon
  4. your order is complete and will be delivered shortly. Thank you for choosing ASC for all your stone needs. Sorry for the delay and feel free to leave a rating. :D
  5. order complete and delivered. Thank you for choosing ASC for your stone needs. Sorry for the delay and be sure to leave a rating!
  6. Once the company is open again for new orders, please quote this >_< I need stone brick :p
  7. Your order is ready. I don't know where the chest is so...yea. I can deliver when you tell me when the chest gets set up. Thank you for ordering from ASC for all your stone needs. Sorry for the delay and be sure to leave a rating!
  8. IGN: boozle628
    Blocks: Sugarcane
    Quantity: 25 DC
    Price: 8750 Rupees
    Pickup/Delivery: Pick up
    Res #: N/A
    Final Price: 8750 Rupees
  9. Wow i was the first orderer
  10. yep! :)
  11. Your order is ready for pickup at 3941 on smp2. Thank you for choosing ASC for you sugarcane supplier. Be sure to leave a rating! :D
  12. A cool service, my order took a while but still was good. 9/10
  13. Order Form:
    In Game Name: brickstrike
    Block(s): Stonebrick
    Quantity: 5 DC's
    Price: 1620 each DC
    Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
    Res # if Delivery: 5180
    Final Price: 8100 rupees
    NOTE: Chests will be set up once order is finished ;3
  14. In Game Name: gemini9
    Block(s): dark oak sapling
    Quantity: 20
    Price: 3 r per sapling
    Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
    Res # if Delivery: ( just do /v gemini9)
    Final Price: 60
  15. ...I don't supply saplings as of now.
  16. The order is offically done! Thank you for choosing Ark's Supply Company for all your stone needs! Sorry for the major wait and be sure to leave a rating!
  17. Are you back in business now?
  18. Thank you, I rate 5 Stars,
  19. Yes we are! Feel free to order at any time.