Ark's Supply Company (ASC) [CLOSED: READ ORIGINAL POST FOR DETAILS]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ArkWarrior1, Dec 26, 2013.

?

Will You Consider Ordering?

Yes 62 vote(s) 88.6%
No 8 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. Order Form:
    In Game Name: deathconn
    Block(s): Every type of log
    Quantity:1 DC each
    Price:4,590r each DC
    Pickup or Delivery?: deliver
    Res # and server if Delivery: smp7 14444
    Final Price: 27,540r
  2. I know it is not on the list, but with the materials you gather, is it at all possible to order book and quills? :)
  3. At the moment, I will not try to add them, but we can work something out in game.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. In Game Name: Mr_Zulus
    Block(s): Oak wood logs
    Quantity: DC
    Price: 85r/stack
    Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
    Res # and server if Delivery: SMP9 18882, my Mall (sell to oak log chest)
    Final Price: 4320 (my shop buying price) + 270 (paid extra after delivery) = 4590r
  5. Can i change my order to only 4 DC's of charcoal?
  6. sure, i will do math and please change your order form
  7. In Game Name: nick5013
    Block(s): Cobblestone
    Quantity: 10 DCs
    Price: 12960r
    Pickup or Delivery?: Pickup
    Final Price: 12960r
    Will pay once picked up, as I must inspect to make sure that it is quality cobblestone.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  8. Your Order is finally ready! sorry for the delay. Real Life got in the way. Access is set up at 5276 on utopia and payment is needed. Thank You for choosing ASC for your wood needs and be sure to leave a rating!
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  9. Due to the mass orders and my want to expand, I will be closing for a while, just to add some farms so I can supply you with more. I recently came across a base with my friend and I will be using the farms there as well as adding in new ones. Expect mob drops and some minerals and more blocks to be added to the catalog when I reopen! All the orders that have not been completed before this post will be completed and I will be taking no more orders until I reopen. I hope you guys understand that I am doing this all for you. I really want to take on some bigger projects, but that can only happen if I close down for a while.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. Can you tell us, how long your service will be closed ?
  11. At minimum a month. It all depends on how fast we finish the farms and if I get any more ideas for farms.
  12. just pm me if u need any supplies for faster creating farms ^^. Im working on my mob farm now, but also can spare some time to help You if you like (when im bored of doing mine)
  13. Sadly the place we are building at is very secret, so the only way you could help is supplies
  14. My guess is a squid farm :p
  15. ok :), just pm with what u need.
  16. Your forgot to do this so. (Paid)
  17. Hehe, sorry. Thank You for choosing Ark's Supply Company and be sure to leave a rating.
  18. So you came across it huh. So that means that its not yours XD
  19. No, my friend and I bought it.