Ark's Supply Company (ASC) [CLOSED: READ ORIGINAL POST FOR DETAILS]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ArkWarrior1, Dec 26, 2013.

?

Will You Consider Ordering?

Yes 62 vote(s) 88.6%
No 8 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. sorry can you drop the order off at res 421 now?
  2. i initially though the order was too big, but Mr. Ark_Warrior1 pulled it off :D
    rating 10/10
  3. Nothing is too big for a warrior! :p I can't believe you ever doubted me! :p
  4. Just checking on my order
  5. I am currently working on the stone order and then I have to do the paper order, which shouldn't take long and then yours.
  6. Order Complete! Sorry for the Delay, but it is finally ready. I was helping Jcplugs and JackBiggin on their server. Everything is dropped off and payment is needed. Be sure to leave a rating! Thanks!
  7. can you set up chests on that res, I am ready to start delivering.
  8. Paid! Thank you! Once you actually started my order it was done very quickly! I plan on making an order in the future/
  9. Sweet! Thanks!
  10. your order is ready for pickup! Thank you for choosing Ark's Supply Company for your obsidian and be sure to pay and leave a rating!
  11. Hey would you do Quartz and if you do what would the quantity be?
  12. I do not do quartz at the moment. Once I get a good stock going, I might look into it.
  13. In Game Name:Jcplugs
    Block(s): Wood
    Quantity: 2 DCs of each type of log
    Price: insert maths i cannot be bothered to do here
    Pickup or Delivery? Delivery!
    My first res on smp2
    Res # if Delivery:
    Final Price: more math
  14. 4590 per log DC
    2 DCs of the same log price = 4590 x 2 = 9180
    9180 x 6 (log types) = 55080

Math. =D
    Jcplugs and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  15. In Game Name:wiiboy222
    Block(s): Chect
    Quantity: Stack
    Price: 50
    Pickup or Delivery?: pickup
    Res # and server if Delivery:
    Final Price:50
  16. Order ready and delivered! Thank you for ordering from Ark's Supply Company and be sure to leave a rating!
  17. I went to pick it up 2 mins after i posted on the thread! Fastest business I've seen. Proud to be a client. 10/10 ★★★★★
  18. In Game Name: Defluxer
    Block(s): Chest & Trapped Chest
    Quantity: Both DC's
    Price: 2700r; 3780r
    Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
    Res # and server if Delivery: 5225 & Utopia
    Final Price: 6480r
  19. I am soooo sorry that I didn't see your orders. They never came up on my alerts D: I will get on those right after I finish Jc's