Apple vs Microsoft

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gibabyte, May 21, 2013.

?

Which is better, Microsoft or apple?

Poll closed Jun 4, 2013.
Microsoft 29 vote(s) 46.0%
Apple 15 vote(s) 23.8%
I don't give a crap, I like them both. 19 vote(s) 30.2%
  1. Alright, i have done my fair share of research on this topic. Here are the results: :D

-Microsoft are proven to be better overall computers for gaming, Mac doesn't have even close to the same amount of PC games.
    - Microsoft is also proven with windows 8 that its the fastest running software in the market ATM.
    -Microsoft is way more affordable then a Mac. (Almost every Mac cost over 1000$)

I am obviously a Microsoft fan ;)
  2. Also, booze u mentioned before that Mac are the lightest computers out there, well are they lighter then 2 pounds? New windows 8 laptops weigh 2 pounds. ( would edit in to post before but on iPod XD)
    boozle628 likes this.
  3. I cant chose I need them both or I will die
    I use Microsoft on one of my apple computers XD
    boozle628 likes this.
  4. im posting so my thread can die down so help
  5. I think clearly that people think windows is better am I right?
    talukegord likes this.
  6. I would say that
    even though I hav like 20 different pc's
  7. yay #50th commenter!
  8. I use both. TBH I prefer Mac. But windows has it's good points. But Mac is slowly catching up on Windows in the amount of programs, so it's not exactly a valid point. But yeah. I use both, and I really couldn't care less about what I have to work with. But, just to mention I've talked to a number of people and they find Windows 8 very annoying.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  9. iPhone and iPad are majorly overated for what they are, you can get a decent andriod phone/tablet for half the price and just as good features, also there are lots of major companies that use andriod (Samsung and HTC etc.) Yes iOS might have better apps and apperance and are easy to use, but that doesn't bother me at all.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Microsoft, Apple OR Google... I would go with Google but alas I went with Microsoft ;)
  11. Google is the future of technology in my opinion, their company should be a poll option :)
    mba2012, talukegord and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Yes, some even weigh 1.9 lbs. :D
  13. Also, notice Ihighlighted iPod.
  14. Give me a link to all the specifications, I will compare.
  15. They have nice software, not as nice. However, their computer software has the same horrible kind of layout as windows. I'm disgusted.
  16. Windows isn't all bad. Their software for word and PowerPoint are nice, but nothing else works well.
  17. Their computers and software is minor, when I say "future of technology" I mean some of their innovations. Look at Google Glasses, self-driving cars, Google Fibre, stuff like that. Not to mention that they're not totally in it for the profits, they create things to drive other companies to make something better - an example being Google Chrome. Plus it would be bad if they did what they CAN do and release Google Fibre nationwide/internationally because that would just result in a monopoly. :)
    mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  18. this isnt a debatable topic. windows is best for gaming, mac is best for things like school and work. you can use a windows for all of that, but no one says you have to. mac and windows will always be fighting for the top spot..
    this is what we all turned into with technology, when i was little all i had was a trampoline, bike, and my imagination. i miss those days, because technology has ruined society. now i cant go outside without getting bored in 5 minutes. ( thats what minecraft is for right? :D )

my personal choices, Google for anything mobile, windows for home. ( only because im a computer gamer )
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. True, but soon, we will have an uprising of a Linux cult.....
  20. i have never tried Linux, heard its only good for programming. i dont care for it either, i already said what i prefer xD