Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. But posting on the forum lets the whole community see!
  2. Even still. If this were more like DnD where all players were participating at once I would join in.
  3. Its a huge Mutated thing , sprinting right for the car!! Cress starts shooting it!
  4. Ahhh! I don't have the keys! Allen get over here now!
  5. EB invited cain into the hole (i was just kidding:p)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  6. EB digs a hole around the car and covers it in time so the moster doesnt reach the car. The car fell in a caveren ans EB, Allen, Cian and everyone one eles is driving there way out
  7. And then theres that really handsome and buff guy that digs holes
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  8. As the survivros drive through the hole, Cress falls asleep
  9. EB wishes for the food... there is no packaged food on his farm
  10. joe, who had been strangely absent from the story (I was camping,and and had to read 9 pages of text when i got home :p) was getting primed for the next battle and seeing if EB had found any good worms while digging the holes
  11. OOC: Can I still join in?
  12. Allan: "Joe! You've been in a coma for a while, James turned into a zombie and bit you up. I don't know where he is. He got sidetracked from the story too. we are on our way to Berlin.
  13. Anyone can join at any time. Just follow the rules.
  14. Name: Malachi Pollin
    Backround: Malachi had a rich family before the world went down the drain. Before the bombs dropped, Malachi barely was able to run into a nearby vault for safety. After several years, he emerged from the vault with several other friends. He now seeks for his long lost family, hoping to find them, even if it kills him.
    Equipment: G18 pistol. 24 bullets. Normal Clothes with a Army helmet. Machete. Baseball bat. Pork 'n Beans. Several Stimpack.
  15. Lol I see you take this as Fallout.
    The men in the humvee emerge from the cave right where a giant vault door opens. A young man comes out and allan asks: "Do you want to come with us? We are looking for survivors in Berlin."
    • EB
    • James
    • Cain
    • Malachi
    • Allan
    • Spenser
    • Shadow Man
    • Joe
    List of current survivors.
    UPDATE: I am making a map in MC for win 1.3 comes out of this.
    UPDATE: Would anyone like to see some lego diorama's I made for this?
    S_R_L_B likes this.
  16. Is EB digging holes?
  17. EB has found many worms but will not eat them. EB is a pyromaniac and likes to burn worms. If anyine wants the worms they can eat them. EB: Maybe we comprmise rosted worms!!
  18. Creess wakes up and his frightened by the new survivor, Cain see a horde of zombies in the distance and screams!
  19. The cure. It seems to have worked. But i can still sense the zombies. Will there be any side affects? Or will I just turn back. When I see Allen again. I have to make sure I ask him a few questions..