Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. Found base stovked with food but have heard movement here and there
  2. EB is freaked and digs a hole in the ground ;)
  3. Name: Cress Longellow
    Backround: a young boy who fell away from his family in the chaos, has been seeking refuge since then,
    Weapons: A Pistol, has lots of ammo, (Bout 30 rounds) Has food and water. and some materials on him.
  4. Eb finds a young boy named cain hiding in a little cavern underground
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. EB ask Cain if he wants to come into the hole with him and hide out
  6. I agree
    To Berlin it is i know of an old Military base there with tons of ammo and weapons BIG weapons should we go there?
  7. Yes indeed. Allen pulls up to a cave to check for supplies. In it he finds a man and a small boy with a pistol. "Hey, sir? Do you want to come with us? Its safer to travel in a group."
  8. EB agrees to travel in a group but Cain is undecided. EB thinks he should go along and then leave when he wants to. If he wants to.
  9. Allen: "Well, little man, what do you think? You want to find more people?"
  10. EB : Come on son, you'll be safer
  11. The young boy replies "Yes Sir, that would be nice, Im cain, what are your names? "
  12. Dont tell EB what to do :p
  13. My name is Allan, and this is James, Over there is The Shadow man. The guy with the really really big gun is Spenser. We've got chips in the car.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. The young boy says "Okay But those monsters are very scary, are you scared too?
  15. No BE dug a hole as u said, and Cress was in the hole underneath ?
  16. Nope. Ive got a big freakin gun and a whole lot of hate. They killed my family and Im ready to fight so other people don't share the same fate.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  17. "Okay ill come with you guys" James walks into the backseat of the humvee
  18. Getting ready to leave James spots something down in the distance. It's not a human, but it's not a zombie.... W.. What is it?
  19. I probably will do this but we should do this over Skype. Also, this is kin of like DnD an you are the DungeonMaster.