Anyone play starcraft 2?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheCrimeLime, May 10, 2017.

1. Recently bought the game and have been loving it! It's really complicated though. I really like terran, just seems simple to me. Like things being named barracks.

I have a question though, what do bunkers do?

I also started recording every single game I play to my trashy youtube channel. Heres my latest game.

Anyone got any tips on how to get better? The tutorials I find are so dragged out or some to fast ect.
    Also any thoughts on the campaign? I got it all for 40 bucks so I have all 3 packs, is the campaign worth playing or is it just meh.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Are you whispering for the entire duration of the video??
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  3. I played SC and some SC2, but I did not care for this second coming quite as much as the first version.

However, your answer on bunkers is that you can place your "barracks troops" in bunkers giving them protection from attack until the bunker is destroyed. You can also fix the bunker with your worker type units when it takes damage.

Getting better at any RTS type of game always comes down to playing. You have to learn the units, each ones strengths and weaknesses. Then you need to learn short cut keys. Rexourse collection speed is a major factor in your ability to win these games. You'll find that the only way to really be successful is to expand. The computer and other human opposition will move on to second and third bases to gather materials faster. Check the stats when a game is over on how many "troops" or "building" they build and you may be shocked at how many workers they have compared to you.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  4. Oh that one was recorded at 1 am lol. I was trying to be quite but I still wanted to play more Starcraft :p
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. No, but I do play Minecraft
    samsimx likes this.
  6. I have been a long time player of the original, never played the 2nd one though. It is probably my 2nd favorite game, my first being Minecraft/EMC (yes, I include EMC in that, because without EMC, I prob wouldn't be playing Minecraft today ;)).

Still though, watching your videos it seems like the gameplay is the same, it just looks slightly different and different units.
    607, TheCrimeLime and mjnoe70 like this.
  7. It's a great game! I play terrian too. The bunkers are great for defending your base, use your workers to repair them as you're being attacked.
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  8. Huh ok, im trying out protoss for a few episodes to see if I like em
  9. I started playing StarCraft 2 about a month ago. Still learning, but love the game. I play protoss