Any LEGO fans?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xinn, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I can't begin to count how many times I've walked on them, in bare feet.
    Once I woke up for school, got out of bed too fast, and blacked out - when the blood returned to my brain, I woke up to find myself face-first in the middle of my little Lego town.

Still love the things. :)
  2. i used to have a huge desk covered in my town i had made. my dad stayed at my grandmas ( where all my legos where ) in my room ( used to be his room when he was little ) he said he woke up, got out of bed and knocked everyone of them off the desk. everything was is pieces... i somehow put it back together in under 30 minutes. im talking like 10k legos on the floor.
  3. I am so excited for this! I have always loved Lego ever since I was a tike. I still have all of my old Legos in plastic moving bins somewhere.
  4. HAHA! I was like "Uh...what?" then realized who you were talking about.

From what I've gathered, I believe so? I've tried googling this and came across this post:
    http://lego.gizmodo.com/5019797/everything-you-always-wanted-to-know-about-lego

Between online stores and actual stores you have to go to I guess they're sold everywhere. Apparently Germany buys the most.

I've stepped on them too and continued to play with them.

My sister and I used to have one of these full of them. Not sure where it went. I really miss my Lego :(:
    THE_LEGEND4, marknaaijer and Kephras like this.
  5. Yes, that was what I thought:)
    In the Netherlands we also have really much.
  6. I have about three of those. I'll never be too old for Lego. :)
  7. Compare their faces.
    Similar.png
    DogsRNice likes this.
  8. I just saw this trailer the other day, never knew they would do something like this:)