any 1 else see this new game?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Michael_Nolan, Jan 31, 2013.

1. hmmm i guess kinda, but i rather live in SAO A LOT more then in the matrix lol, although havent really seen the matrix in full.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. Try the anime series Sword Art Online on Crunchyroll
    I think this is somewhat of an idea of what you may be talking about.
    Anyways, his voice is so intense, it makes the game sound so much awesomer.
  3. SAO= sword art online=amazing anime :D

also did u watch it subbed or dubbed
    nickjwolfe likes this.
  4. similar thing happened in SAO
  5. Pendragon was awesome, but they didn't ie in real life, they just felt pain and stuff :p They often died from natural causes, due to sitting in the virtual reality tubes for too long:p

TL;DR Pendragon is awesome
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  6. That sounds and look like the most amazing thing ever!
  7. I have to agree with Crazy1080 here. This game just cannot be made.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  8. I have a feeling that they are relying on a certain thing to speed up the process.
  9. This is an idea that I've wanted to see become reality for a very long time. I'm going to try to support this as best I can. Also, I'm changing my signature to support it :D
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  10. I kinda get that it's impossible to make, but it's just one of those things that's nice to think about.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. This game is going to be epic! I hope it comes out soon! :D
    rman92011 likes this.
  12. A little part of my brain just exploded, this is absolutely amazing!
  13. Unless they get funded by a large corporation immediately, or decide to hire employees with their donations, I think 10 years could be considered "soon". Goodness, I'll probably be married with kids by that time! Man, I hope my kids aren't as addicted to video games as I am/was... Of course, there will be smaller-scale versions available before the final product, and I'd love to test-play them!
  14. if it does come out i cant imagine it coming out for at least 5 years, most likely more.
  15. as super said
  16. Ya :(
  17. also how did u get the banner thing?
  18. At first I was expecting this:
    wow2030.jpg

The description sounds more like Minecraft 2.0.
  19. Yes to the nth degree.