Animal Crossing New Leaf Town Visiting!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by PlasmaBanana, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Hey guys! So six of the badges which phineas gives out requires you to visit other towns, and you visit them. Being the completionist I am, I am trying to get all the collectables, so I need towns to visit. If you would like to visit my town, or you want me to visit yours, pm me and we can set up a time/date. My friend code is 4055-5554-2126. Also, each town has their own unique fruit, mine being the peach. Non-unique town fruits sell for much more than normal, so make sure to pick a few up if u visit my town.

Also Paying for:
    30k per gold nugget ( i need ALOT OF THEM) (bells not ruppees))
    Visit to town while a different season than mine- 100k (bells not ruppees)
    _CheshireCat__ and UltiPig like this.
  2. It's a vidja game.
  3. I can play right now if you want, friend code: 3926-8025-0007
    607 likes this.
  4. oops, was eating dinner, I'll add ya if your still on
  5. I'm going to be on for another hour or two, I haven't play this game in a while...
    607 likes this.
  6. Sure, I'd be happy to help. My code is 0920-3104-2381.
  7. will pm
    bump
  8. Snake from pepe city moved into my town :p
  9. Bump! Are there only 3 people on here who play this? :(
  10. Bump! I started playing again :p
  11. If I can find a job (being a teenager is the real struggle) I will buy a 3Ds to play :D
  12. i finally just refound my game,my characters cried but I got the town up to where it used to be.....also I have the expensive crown.
  13. I thought on getting this game for my 3DS. I might soon!
  14. Nice! I need the pharaoh mask because I just built the pyramid and I'm going to hide it somewhere close. PM me if you want to play together :)
  15. If you do you won't regret it :)
  16. Really hoping to find more people to play with :/
  17. This place still alive? :p

Started a new town recently hehe
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  18. Yes! it is! /pm me if you want to exchange friend codes and visit each other's towns!
    UltiPig likes this.