An Enderchest Hopper system?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Dec 12, 2016.

1. I was talking in town chat and the idea formed of hoppers being able to work on ender chests in town. So if you add an ender chest to a Hopper/chest system anything you put in another enderchest anywhere on the smp the items winds up at your Res. It seems like a simplistic backpack system with as much capacity as you are willing to setup. When the system fills up, your enderchest fills up just like regular chests. Any thoughts? Not sure how to limit the enderchest hopper system to just one per account to avoid errors. Maybe if more than one is setup, it splits the items evenly between all enderchesthoppers for that person's account. If it's popular I'm sure the bugs with this idea can be worked out.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. I like the idea, but I don't think it would be fair, all you would need when you go out mining is a silk touch pick and an enderchest making it too easy to get items.

Sorry but it's a -1 from me
    ShelLuser, GyroTiger and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. That how modded minecraft works, i do would like it, but i dont want it in EMC... so -1 but cool idea
  4. Oh well, I tried.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Personally, I like to keep core items in my enderchest for when I am exploring the wild. This sounds like it would be a one way street, and therefore prevent storage for future use in the wild of good items. Some stuff I leave in mine are diamonds for tool repair, coal just in case, extra steak, an extra bow / arrows and usually a stack of logs for torches, boats, doors, and other crafting stuff. I also keep a magnificent eggcellent wand in there to save money when I egg mobs in the wild. I don't see the practical application short of what was mentioned before.

I would prefer an ender-DC maybe obtainable by a higher vote streak.

I deal in 1's and 0's hence the name. So for me this would be a Zero.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  6. An ender DC could be a cool voters idea! A suggestion within a suggestion. Nice!
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. The one issue that i would see from this, is if they worked, you would be able to have a Enderchest in town with a hopper to empty if, and be mining, Boom you have a instant item transport...
  8. I also don't feel like tis sould be added, just becuase it would be slightly over powered, I do also think it isn't vanilia as EMC should be..

so, a -1 from me...