An Astronomically Odd Occasion!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Feb 20, 2017.

?

I absolutely couldn't not never disagree against this Auction!

Yes! 17 vote(s) 68.0%
No! 8 vote(s) 32.0%
  1. Sorry thats just me mooning you all
    Raaynn likes this.
  2. 2 of spades nice way to do this :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. Just over 9 hours til the eclipse...
  4. 6 of Diamonds?
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. Esteemed Toade, Would this be a divination... or just a guess?
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. I have a very precise method of divination: First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times: one, two, three. Then pelvic thrust! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Stop on your right foot, Don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, and that, and-this-and-that-and-this-and-that, and then...

6 of Diamonds
  7. I have been enlightened.
    Raaynn and Eviltoade like this.
  8. Yes.. of course! I recall a similar incantation from my years of study in Dinas Ffaraon ...

"You put your left foot in... you put your left foot out... you put your left foot in and shake it all about..."
  9. "...And the appointed time has come and passed, and the eclipse has shone most darkly upon the sword (la espada) of the Queen of the Empire !!"

Q♠- K_Kick

Congratulations, you have been elevated to the next circle of enlightenment!

(I have a video of the draw, but not going to open an account just to upload it...)

Pickup of the goods can be made at smp6 ; 12010 upon the main deck :)
  10. Thank you so much! I have truly been enlightened :D
    I already picked up the items :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. The original hint was actually to go with Queen of spades. :eek: Unfortunately we were too late. Oh well, this was fun. :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  12. :( The divination I learned from SpongeBob did not work...
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. I actually did it before you, sorry Toade :oops:
    Raaynn likes this.
  14. Oh, well that makes sense then!
    Raaynn likes this.
  15. Ironically I was going to pick Queen of Spades, but Kick had chosen it already, and I had to pick another queen...
    607 and Raaynn like this.