An Astronomically Odd Occasion!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Feb 20, 2017.

?

I absolutely couldn't not never disagree against this Auction!

Yes! 17 vote(s) 68.0%
No! 8 vote(s) 32.0%
  1. This here Magical Event is to CELEBRATE absolutely nothing in particular whatsoever.

Winner is he/she/etc whom is able to divine the playing card I will withdraw from a deck of 52 normal, regular type playing cards ♠♥♣♦ (Thus there are but 52 entries possible) ONE entry per player, no alts please. One player per card :D

Entries will be accepted only up until the Culmination of the next Ring of Fire Solar Eclipse.
    Any entries received after this point in time will be cast into the dark abyss at the fringes of the nether... or simply ignored...

WINNING PSYCHIC (if there is one) shall receive a chest with the following tools of the trade:

• 1 Magical Eggcellent Wand
    • 1 Meteor Bow
    • 64 Shiny arrows
    • 1 Enchanted book to Infinity
    • 64 Bottles of Enchanting
    • 1 Pot of Gold (unused)
    • 1 Enchantment table
    • the Decapitated head of the White Mage
    • 100,000 rupees
    and

• 1 Bento box, in case you get hungry stargazing...
    AS WELL I accept additional donations on-board ship (The Nether Star) at v 12010. A preview chest is also set up there to inspect these artifacts of wonder.

ALACAZAM!

A♠- Keliris .................... A♥- samtheboo............ A♣-EndermanMagic ..... A♦ SkeleTin007..
    K♠-benthebobjr ........... K♥- Lomax70.............. K♣- Shadow_Dcord....... K♦-WitherDoggie ..
    Q♠- K_Kick................... Q♥- Equinox_boss..... Q♣ .................................. Q♦- NuclearBobomb .
    J♠- Doofankfofkort.. J♥- RandomBumbleBee.. J♣- _devil_ .................... J♦- Jay2a ...............
    10♠- 607 ...................... 10♥ ............................ 10♣- AhsokaTower .......... 10♦- nltimv .................
    9♠- RainbowPony.......... 9♥-fluffinator09 ........ 9♣..................................... 9♦- MocoMiner .........
    8♠- Kungfucactus .......... 8♥- Zrugite.................. 8♣- WolfInAction .......... 8♦ ........................
    7♠- NathanRP................ 7♥-Allicanto ............... 7♣-TechNinja_42 .......... 7♦- Sachrock .......
    6♠ ................................... 6♥- Rundercaster........ 6♣- finch_rocks_1.......... 6♦- Eviltoade .........
    5♠- TomvanWijnen ...... 5♥- X_Glitch_x .......... 5♣- MrClydeBarrow ...... 5♦- Tuq_SolidColor ..
    4♠- Empiremall ............ 4♥- jossytheninja ........ 4♣- FalloutHood55......... 4♦-Daynsyy
    3♠- Crystaldragon13 ..... 3♥- FadedMartian ....... 3♣- BenMA .................... 3♦- Aracerer ..........
    2♠- Vortixin ................... 2♥- CallumDAKing ..... 2♣- Haerhitman ............ 2♦- JognKid ............

ABRACADABRA!

Hocus Pocus!

Acetabularii!
  2. 9 of Hearts
    Raaynn and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Ace of Spades
  4. Jack of spades, why not. :p
  5. 4 of Diamonds! :D

This is really cool!
  6. 3 of clubs :)
  7. King of diamonds.
  8. 7 of hearts plz :p
    great giveaway
  9. Six o' hearts.
  10. Ace of hearts.
  11. 4 o' clubs. I like this

Using my powers
  12. Nine of Spades, please :)
  13. 7 of diamonds
  14. 8 of hearts
  15. 6 of clubs
  16. already taken
    just thought i would let you know :p
  17. 4 of diamonds pls <3
  18. Seven of spades please :)
  19. King of Hearts, please. Thank you. :)