An AMA, because I felt like it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Why did you want to become a contributor?

2. The meaning of life = reproduce and keep the human race alive, as weird as that sounds.
    Meaning of the universe = Something made a big noise and accidentally made the universe.
    Your hair = Lies.
    Originally, I wanted to become a contributor because I worked with JackBiggin for 7 months on the wiki and my own project called 'The Creation Station'. Mba and Luke[numbers] joined the team in December 2012, and in about August 2013 or something, the Wiki became a part of EMC and everything else was abandoned. Me and mba did get 'rights' to things, but as of this moment in time, we have yet to find a use for it all.
    After making some sort of push to become a contributor in February, I failed, and got myself banned (my cause wasn't just for me to get contributor, and with the help of a group I had joined, we all succeeded.). I came back, matured a little bit (only slightly ;)), and re-applied for contributor after thinking things over and seeing the things I could potentially do with the Wiki and other things. Thanks to some friends I have within the contribution team, I was accepted into the position, which really surprised me :p It has caused some...'turmoil' and stuff with a 'friend', but I couldn't really care less about that guy :3
    I'm currently learning how to make major edits to the wiki and stuff and refine some weekly blogging idea I have. Maybe one day, I could convince enough people to make my creation station thing a...well, thing... within EMC.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  3. I'll get working on it... would u like a plain, chocolate or honey favored cereal?
  4. Chocolate sprinkles :3
    IronicSwordPlay and 607 like this.