Amazon Hotels

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by BlueTechnician, Apr 30, 2017.

?

Do you want a room? Do you want to Work here? Do you want to Help?

I want a Room. 3 vote(s) 75.0%
I want to Work with you. 1 vote(s) 25.0%
I want to help you build it. 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Open for business we have a schedule we need a lot of builders and miners on the deck we have 7 floors but we are trying to build 10 floors instead of having 7 so please come and join maybe you want a room too. we will see!!! Join me and I will see what I can do for you today. P.S. My hotel has an address of it's residence is: 18365 and Builders will not be Permanent just saying only one chance for it. Please leave a comment saying what you picked cause I will not know.
  2. No one has commented Weird.
  3. Sorry but hotels aren't really needed since everyone has their own lot on a flat, protected world. If the server only consisted of the Wild, Hotels might be a little more popular, but that's not how it is.
    607 likes this.
  4. Yes as Blitz said, hotels are obsolete on a server where you can have up to 6 protected residences per account. Everything you provide in a room can be placed onto a very small portion of a residence.
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  5. I thought the actual company Amazon made a smart hotel or something when I saw this title.
    BlitzAttack, 607, Krysyy and 5 others like this.
  6. That's the only reason I opened it
  7. Same guys same xD

Also thank you BlueTechnician for making this thread because you have given me the most brilliant idea I have ever had :'D <3

I know that my idea is not going to be popular and I'm just doing this mostly for myself ( because I'm a weeabo B) ): I am going to build a big hotel and every room will be based off of a different anime~! Otaku Haven (sad though since I'm not an otaku....IM THE ULTIMATE WEEABO MWAHAHAHAHAHA)

G'day.
    BlitzAttack and 607 like this.
  8. Didnt see this before, but if you need materials lemme know! :) I most likely don't have the time to help build though :(
  9. What Toade said ^^
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. If you are looking for a similar idea.. why not a condo or apartment where it's a perm buy and then the keep the room. It could gave some detail but is ment for storage as where people have no reses on that server.
    BlitzAttack and ThaKloned like this.
  11. Well, this thread got more interesting than I'd have expected from the first two posts! :)