[AMA] MY 2018 EXPERIENCE WOW ASK ME ALMOST ANYTHING

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoulPunisher, Dec 30, 2018.

1. TITLE SAYS IT ALL SO COOL FUTURISTIC VERY WOW
  2. If Henry the 8th came to you while you were sleeping, what do you think the first thing he would say to you be?
  3. "I hope you don't have any plans for that head of yours, pretty boy, because I think you're gonna be my next wife 😜"

yes complete with emoji
  4. :insert laughing emoji:
  5. :Bump emoji:

Probably 🀰
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. What (singular or plural, choose yourself :)) are you looking forward to in 2019? :)
  7. What is your plans on EMC in 2019?
  8. What's your favourite word?
  9. What's the thing you remember most from EMC?
  10. That.... Is a FABULOUS response πŸ˜‚

What is one thing big thing you did in 2018 that you would like to do again in 2019?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  11. Meeting the girl I've dedicated the last almost three years to. We've got about three months to go. And it's definitely happening in March, freak unforeseen circumstances excluded. I can't wait. I'm excited.
    For now, probably get my main account back. It's silly but I feel like I'm missing my identity here and am stuck with a placeholder account :p
    Hiraeth. It's Welsh. Doesn't have an equivalent in English. It's just a place that you miss so much when you're away from it and feel at home when you're there - like homesickness but infinitely more intense. I hope to use it a lot when I (probably) move to my mother's homeland of Wales for three years in nine months.
    Playing on my first day with my IRL then best friend.
    I do try :p

Meeting internet friends.

Although since I already said that, I'd graduate again. Those last few weeks, with my friend group, was just a lot of partying, rushing, stressing, loving eachother. Everything kind of fell apart when some of us went on holiday to other countries over the summer, moved away to university, got new friends, fell out of contact, got offended at said loss of contact and failed to repair it.

I can't do that though. I'll settle for saying I love you to the person I love. We do that all the time now. It's feasible and it's enough. :)
  12. Which Empire, besides the British Empire do you think was the greatest?

If you were to receive a burger from a fast food place with only ketchup, the meat and the bun and not the vegetables, how would you react?

Which style of house is your favourite?

Do you like honey?

If Honda, Volkswagon, Toyota and Hyundai invented flying cars, all relatively the same, which company would you buy from first?

Weird food combinations that you like?

Die of heat, or die of the cold?

If you could live on any planet in our solar system with a high tech life supporting facility which would allow you to live peacefully and abundantly with few repairs, which planet would you choose (that isn't earth)

Feudalism in Medieval times? Yay or Nay?

Be a Peasant in Ancient China or be a Peasant in Medieval Europe?

Do you bless the rains in a specific continent underneath Europe but above Antartica?
  13. Happy New Year!!

What is the single most important thing from 2018 that you can't remember?
  14. what's the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
    Foxy_Kitty and Raaynn like this.
  15. The Dutch Empire because they gave the English everything to build up the British Empire after the two countries entered into personal union after the Glorious Revolution. Plus they're the only country to overthrow the English monarch through war like that. They also had an eco-friendly industrial revolution 100 years before the industrial revolution started in the UK.

I wouldn't care and I'd just eat it. The only part of me that would care is the increasingly vegetarian side of me, but that gets annoyed every day.

I honestly don't get what you mean. I've been lucky to have a house all my life so... council houses, I guess?

I love honey.

Volkswagen. Not only do I like Volkswagen but anything to get German brownie points.

Tuna and cheese.

Die of the cold.

Probably Mars. It seems so familiar and full of wonder. However, I'm just fine on Earth.

Yay because it gave rise to all western modern day government structures, and its collapse caused havoc which is always fun.

Medieval Europe because I don't understand any Asian languages so Europe would be easier to around since I can speak Welsh, English, some degree of German, and according to my qualifications I speak Spanish (I remember nothing about Spanish).

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

After New Year's Eve ended with me vomiting for the first time in 10 years and having to spend New Year's Day washing my bed and disinfecting the bathtub and bathroom floor... no.
    Happy new year!

Probably the concept of time. I remember loads of events but not really if they were in the same year anymore. E.g I thought the Hawaiian nuke stuff happened a year or so ago - I was surprised to learn it was less than that. 2018 was loooong.
  16. Favourite song?

Weird fetish of yours?

Was EMC the first server you joined? Have you ever gone derelict?

What's your biggest pet peeve?
    Otus_NigRum and MoreMoople like this.
  17. At the moment it's a tie between I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes), It's Not Living (If It's Not With You), and Love It If We Made It, all by The 1975.

I don't have weird fetishes because I'm a good boy.

EMC is not the first server I've ever joined, but the first I've stayed on for more than 2 minutes.

I am derelict right now although I don't own a residence so it's fine.

Americans pronouncing Welsh words.
    Foxy_Kitty and TomvanWijnen like this.
  18. ask more questions im bored
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  19. Hope your 2018 was amazing

Do you like Waffles?

What you’re favroite thing about EMC staff?

Have fun!