|AMA + Giveaway| 4 years and 102 days of EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 29672057602, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Hello!
    Hope you all are having a nice day/night. It has come to my attention that I have missed my 4 year milestone due to laziness :rolleyes:. Its pretty interesting on how the Empire has changed over years Iv been playing, I remember playing on the 1.8 update and spending hours looking for ocean monuments in my single player world and how sheep started dropping mutton, that amazed me. But now there's more utility blocks, kelp blocks, dolphins and bees to keep me busy, especially during quarantine!! Honestly Im learning as I go and cannot wait for the future of Minecraft and EMC. The past 4 years have been amazing with all the new people Iv meet and talked to, so thank you!

In this thread you are able to ask me anything and while asking me questions you might be lucky enough to win 3 blizz-ard noses. If you have trouble trying to come up with a question Ill give you some facts about me:

- I'm in my last year of school
    - Currently working at a butchery
    - I like to play games (most fps)
    - Cooking is one of my favourite hobbies
    - Books are also my thing!

Hopefully that should get your mind into thinking of some questions. Thanks and Good luck!

Give away ends on the 1st of May
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  2. Well congratulations! I think I too am around my 4th year. Loving every minute of it. My question would be what sort of music do you like? Groups? Or songs?
    607 and 29672057602 like this.
  3. Congratulations of 4 years!!! You say cooking is your favorite hobby so what is your favorite meal to cook?
  4. At the moment a bop for me is Dark Red by Steve Lacy. But my all time favourite bands would be Gorillaz and MGMT.

Cannelloni even though I suck at it, the shell always happens be hard instead of soft when I cook them but one day Im hoping to perfect it!
    607 likes this.
  5. Never met you or heard of you but I'll still still ask a question,
    What do you like to do in your freetime?
    29672057602 likes this.
  6. What is your favorite Minecraft block?
    29672057602 likes this.
  7. Play games but if not, Id cook.

Prismarine!
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  8. So what games do you play other than first-person shooters and Minecraft? ;)
    I appreciate that you added some info in the OP to give us some things to think about. :)
    29672057602 likes this.
  9. Ooh, how'd you end up working at a butchery?
    29672057602 likes this.
  10. I enjoy playing racing games like Need for Speed, Iv also been playing some HollowKnight thanks to Cyberazaz and what Iv been playing a lot of during quarantine and Steep and NHL 19.

So months ago I got offered a job at my local supermarket as a online picker packer which is just getting the groceries and pack them for the people who shopped online but one thing I sucked at was putting the items in the bags, I would always handle the bags so rough and they would break then they offered me a job in the butchery department and I love it hahaha because you dont put anything in bags, I just get the boxes and 'put it in' the trolley, only downside is waking up at 5am to start but its worth the money!
    607 and Sprhyngtime like this.
  11. Congratulations on 4 years! My question is: Do you collect anything? Artifacts, seashells, figurines, or anything? I'm interested to know. I always like hearing about people's passions. I like their enthusiasm and energy. So, to rephrase the question, do you have any hobbies that involve collecting? The answer can range from no to seashells to thoughts.
    29672057602 and 607 like this.
  12. What is the oldest piece of technology that you use?
    naMrorriM and 29672057602 like this.
  13. Yes! Im starting to collect the Pop Vinyls, at the moment I have 6 of them and am planning to buy more once all this quarantine is over! I guess another item would be plastic water bottles (sorry) but I dont have water bottle and I dislike them because they are either too big or leak alot whenever in my bag. I usually buy 1 plastic water bottle, drink it all and keep that for awhile but sometimes I would forget to bring that bottle and I would be too lazy to drive home and get it so I would buy another one, and another bottle costs about 1 New Zealand dollar which is cheap. :p

Oh damn, I would say my Wii is the oldest piece of tech that I currently use from the top of my head. Yea I still use the Wii to beat all my friends and family on Mario Kart. :cool:
  14. Woah that's new!
    29672057602 likes this.
  15. hi! happy over four years!!! this is a question i like to ask almost everyone: what is the most boring color of the rainbow to you and why? :)
    29672057602 likes this.
  16. Congrats on four years, here's to four more!
    What is your favorite Minecraft-memory?
    29672057602 likes this.
  17. For me its definitely gotta be indigo because its an ugly colour and I feel its a knock off of the colour blue and violet.
    My favourite memory would probably be getting all the achievements in my survival single player world.
    Mr_Fuzzlewuzzle and Uzack like this.
  18. Congratulations on reaching 4 years / 1500 days! :D
    What do you like and/or dislike about your country? :)
  19. Ah yes, I like this question, I enjoy the scenery and attractions here even though there aint that much, I also like how we have the steepest hill in the world. :p
    Now for the things I dislike, we have a lot of road rage which is bad, we also have a lot of uneven roads which is hard to drive on if you dont have a 4 wheel drive. Lastly would probably be the housing prices, very expensive, especially in Auckland.

I also love this country cause of this:
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  20. What is that?
    Sprhyngtime likes this.