[AMA/Giveaway] 1000 days EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kaizimir, Dec 26, 2014.

1. What is your favorite/special item in EMC so far?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  2. I am totally on the practical side here: Voter's gear and Laborbenches
  3. Hehe :p I like voters gear because it is totally free, and he labor benches are amazingly useful when you're too lazy to make a crafting table :D
    Kaizimir likes this.
  4. 20-participants-in-the-raffle-bump
    AWW1010 likes this.
  5. What's changed the most around here in almost 3 years?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  6. That's an interesting question. I will give three examples that I recall major changes:
    1. Introduction of the wastelands
    Before there were only the town worlds and the wildernis, which is now called frontiers

2. Introduction of the custom mobs
    Enraged mobs and mini-bosses were added, which I think enrich game play a lot.

3. Aikar took over the servers, krysyy the community
    After a not so smooth transition Aikar and krysyyjane are responsible for us now :) And as stated above, they are doing a great job, especially considering all the stuff that was going on with Minecraft itself this year. I say they have nerves of steel.
  7. Oh! why do or dont you like these colors (your favorite colour might be to deep o.0)
    Green
    Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    Orange
    Sorry for the troll xD
    Patr1cV likes this.
  8. -Oh I totally didn't say dat-
    Whats your dream on EMC?
    Who is you EMC role model (if you have one)
  9. Please don't bring religion into this, the community generally doesn't respond well to it
  10. Ok
  11. Sorry guys, had a few computer issues on my side of the line :/

@Awesome: If you are still interested we can chat about it next time we meet. I don't mind talking about it :) So long you can make an educated guess from my response here.
  12. What is up K. Do you like Sugar Cane? Cause I do
  13. Sugar cane is sweeeet :) It's like take two for the price of one: Candy and toothbrush in one thing. But...I prefer to make paper of it and trade it to emeralds.
  14. If someone offered you 10 million rupees, but you had to spend it all in 24hours and if you didnt spend it all you had to pay back the full 10 million rupees even after you bought stuff would you do it?
  15. I would do it! In the worst case I had to buy individual dirt blocks for 1k R. I am sure there is plenty of people that would love to sell at that rate ;)

Edit: Hey, your 1000th must be coming up soon too
  16. Yep, 34 more days :D
  17. Last chance for great prices :D
  18. whats your fav colour :p
  19. blue :)
    BanditLM likes this.
  20. What is your New Year's Resolution irl or on EMC? :)
    NathanRP likes this.