[AMA/Giveaway] 1000 days EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kaizimir, Dec 26, 2014.

1. AMMQ = AskMeMoreQuestions
  2. Do you like random questions because I could notthink of anything else to ask?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  3. Sure
    colepuncher likes this.
  4. Richest you've ever been?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  5. Have you ever done anything on smp7?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  6. Awesome, grats on 1000 days! What is your favorite food (IRL and on MC)?

Also, lucky that you got a screenshot of yourself at 1000 days and 7 seconds. :p Hope I'd be online when I get my own achievement of 1000 days! :)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  7. Carthaga is obviously based of Carthage, the great Mediterranean empire defeated by the Romans. Any reason you like them/chose them as a name? Does the build style in the outpost represent Phoenician styles?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  8. Must have been around half a million
    <---not much of a businessman

I have to admit that I have to answer this question with 'No'. I haven't even visited LLO, which is a shame. Maybe I should make this my new years revolution: #1 Visit LLO!

Thank you :) It was easy to remeber because many people have there 1000th lately. Especially haastregt's, that was just one day before. And then there is Awesomebuilder's still coming up soon, I think.

My favorite dish is huoguo, which is a regional speciality in China. We made it our traditional Christmas dinner for the last couple of years :) It is very similar to fondue and the name translates to 'hotpot'.
  9. The Romans suffered big defeats from Carthage and almost had to surrender. But in comparison to Rome the politic of Carthage was much less imperialistic. They were more a kind of tradespeople and not only sailed the mediterranean, but also the atlantic ocean and the north sea. They were in contact with every major power in the area and maybe even traded with the vikings.
    I like how they interconnected the different regions and established a network. But in terms of architecture we haven't even made the attempt to let Carthaga look like the original.
  10. Congratulations on your 1000 days :D
    Do you have any big projects planned for the new year?
    Thank you so much for your generosity, and good luck to everyone else who has entered :D
    Kaizimir likes this.
  11. Since I like AMA's, here is another question:
    How was your school life?
    If you want to answer this (maybe its to personal or something)
    Patr1cV and Kaizimir like this.
  12. Thank you. And yes, I have many plans for next year IRL and in-game :) There is one really big EMC project, that I won't reveal yet, but that I hope to take off soon.

Yeah, me too; but only one chance pp no matter how many questions they ask ;)
    So, schooltime, ey? It's been quite a while since then...All together I had a good school life. Of course, there were some bumps in the road (for example latin classes, oh gosh) but I always had pretty good grades and a bunch of friends. My favorite class was sports, because no homework and easy enough for me to get a good score. If I visit my old school nowadays, I find that everything that seemed big to me during that days like the buildings and class rooms feels very small now.
  13. Oh man, I know exactly where you are talking about :p
  14. How many times do u look out your window and day-dream about playing emc? Congrats!

Edit-if u do :p
    Kaizimir likes this.
  15. your favourite block in minecraft? :p
    Kaizimir likes this.
  16. oh: because of what reasons did you want to get diamond supporter?
    -I know this wont increase my chance, but like I said before, I just like AMA's :p
  17. Yes I do :) few times a day. I guess you can consider this as a sign of my immersion.

Ha, not so easy to say. I guess, emerald blocks. With sphax pure bdcraft their color is really nice and they have this green glow when shined on.

pure laziness, lol. I was tired/had no time to work for my rupees. Nowadays I want to support Aikar and EMC.
    je55e likes this.
  18. If you could add a feature/mod to EMC what would it be?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  19. land protection in the frontiers
  20. They say they will add that soon, with tokens... (for about I dont know how long already)