[AMA/Event]HxCami10's 4 year party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by HxCami10, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Yep, just grab some Starbucks Cali gir and you'll be golden
    Qkazooo likes this.
  2. He stated the time in EMC time. If you are confused please type /time in your game. It's a Sunday. Everyone needs to be at this!!!
    ShelLuser and HxCami10 like this.
  3. not as bad as 7am i can live with this
  4. Party starts in 45 minutes!!
  5. Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary! Impressive indeed, I think it's awesome to see that there are so many older players who are still highly motivated to play on EMC. I'm soon celebrating my 2 year anniversary so I'm slowly catching up :D

Anyway... Unfortunately I couldn't attend, that had everything to do with seriously overdoing things a little bit this weekend (read: trying to be on the forums around 6am because you're helping someone with an auction ;)).

On which server did you start playing? I doubt that it was SMP8, but I'm not sure of course. If it wasn't: what made you decide to move and settle fully on SMP8 (iirc all your residences are on SMP8)?
  6. I joined SMP8 and have been there since :p and it was the awesome players who i encountered when I joined, such as Seffy, corrupedsmile, RDMaster, FatAndyTheGreat and a couple others that made me want to make 8 my home
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. I'm sorry I missed your party Cami. I hope it was a good one and everyone had fun.