[AMA] Comander Time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gaming_Comander, May 15, 2019.

1. It's fine
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. No no, I must see it to the end, just like your thread says.

Would you be interested in going mining with me one day in the future? Or is that not your kind of thing?
  3. I'm down for dying over and over again for the sake of some ores XD
    Ofc
    Foxy_Kitty and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. Mood.
  5. Hmm.. What to ask....

When will you put me in your comics again? :rolleyes:
  6. You are in some comics in development. Comics take a lot of time to make for me since I now storyboard them
  7. Can we ask more than 1 question? :)
  8. Of course! I only count your first comment
  9. Your comics are so good, I am very curious what you have in store next. (Don't even dare think about making one of me, I'm such a boring person that it'll twist your brain thinking of something. Haha)

I'm curious, will you be trying out a different program to draw things? Like SAI tool, Fire Alpaca or Krita? I'm sure you may enjoy those programs. :)
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  10. Right now, I'm focused on getting them out and not having my comics become boring, while I may try something in the future, as for right now MSPaint is staying. Besides, I still have Comic Dubs coming out soon and right now I need to study how Jeopardy works to prepare for Saturday, as I'm hosting EMCs Jeopardy game. So I'm in a bind right now XD
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  11. Aw curses. Well when you get them voiced, I cannot wait to listen. haha

(George Carlin vs Ringo Star, I cannot help but think of Thomas the Tank Engine when you say how they'll be voiced.)
    Gaming_Comander likes this.