[AMA] 500 days on the Empire!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PetezzaDawg, Sep 17, 2016.

1. I used to like mining which is where my name came from, however I only really mine rarely, for ores anyway. I am doing an insane digging project atm for my wither skull farm, (I will also do the same for my other mob farm projects in the future) but taking a break from that currently :)
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  2. Bump! This giveaway ends on September the 30th, 11:59PM EMC time. Enter before then by simply asking me a question and you might win a Mineral Mincer!
  3. Bump! Give away ends to moron at 11:59PM EMC time! There's a mineral mincer up for grabs here just ask me a question!
  4. Is it a cool idea to be able to craft guns ? :p
  5. Have you looked into 1.11 yet? If so what's your favorite part of that update?
  6. Sort of xD It would be a bit odd, would stick out of MC like a sore thumb

Yes I have, and SHULKER BOXES!!!! Seriously I had this mad project for the future to try get a DC of beacons... fill a dc with Shulker Boxes and fill those with beacons... That's a lot of rupees and beacons haha
    Wither_Addict and AncientTower like this.
  7. Happ 500th

Valens or dancer?
  8. Congrats on 500!
    What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?:p
  9. when did you first decide to buy minecraft?
  10. I forget I'm answering this today not yesterday :p

Valens

I think it was July 2013, I had been playing pocket edition up until that point

Because economy, custom features and most important the people who made me feel at home :)
    Wither_Addict and Sealeon like this.
  11. Congrats
    I'f u could make a promo what would it be?
  12. A diamond sword for Christmas, Sharp Candy cane. Lore: It might look tasty, but looks can be decieving' Sharpness V Unbrealing V Fire Aspect 5 Looting 4. Would be 30k from /Shop