[AMA] 2 years on EMC, wow!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrSocks75, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Creeper. It is a hard (and short) life but you end with a bang ;)

If I had to pick one it would be Marvel. Though I am not really into comics and don't watch much in the way of movies/tv

I am still looking for Waldo. He is a sly fella. As for the other question. I do not know Ross or Rachel?

Traveling opens the mind. You get to see things and do things you may never get to do while at 'home'. I have worked with horses, played with real sand stone and even got the chance to work on and restore a medieval castle. It is both true freedom and excitement wrapped in one.

Yes, I play other games. The list would be too numerous to list. As for favorite. I would say right now that is the Fallout series. (Even though Fallout 4 was a bit of a let down in its gameplay)
    I have many other hobbies. Film making, set lighting, editing (kinda all wrap into the same hobby) and HAM radio to name a couple.

The Mod Green and now Dev Blue name makes it nearly impossible to do much more than staff related stuff in game. But when it is quiet I do like to build mob farms to test them out. I don't deal with the economy so my farms are just for the fun of building them.

I was dead but I am much better now.

I do not think there is any hope for smp8. We are just waiting for it to self destruct.

I didn't think they were still made. I am not a fan of them so, no, I don't like them.
    AncientTower, Dufne, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. Congratulations mr socks! On your 2nd Emciversary ^_^

Q: since you are dangerously low on socks now (only 8 pairs! *gasp*) is there a forwarding address to send you more? :p jk

Since you are interested in film making, are you recording your travels in that way? And what type of genre of films is your favorite?
    607 likes this.
  3. gratz on 2 years!

do u wear a clean pair of socks every day? :D
  4. Can I borrow bout tree fiddy?
  5. Congrats on two years :÷) where would you like to go that you haven't gone yet?
  6. Congrats to you MrSocks. Now assuming you can tell me since I am asking, my question is this.

What updates, if any, have you worked on in your development career in EMC?
    Kytula likes this.
  7. Sorry, my backpack has an ever changing address so forwarding is not possible. But thanks anyway. As for the filming my travels, no. I hate being on camera. I am taking lots of pics though and may share some here soon.

Yes. That is why I have 8 pairs. Every 7 days I do laundry and the 8th pair is needed that day ;)

Yes. You will need to find me to collect it though.

I would like to and will be going to Australia (next).

I have worked on many different parts of the code. The list would be too great (though nowhere near as much as chickeneer has done). The most important thing I worked on was migrating the commands to the new system and thankfully only broke a few of them when I did. /deathlog was one of the commands I created. I am also working on the code for the games server but can't say more on that.
  8. Wow only 2 year I thought you where from the Prehistoric EMC age :)
    What color socks are you wearing right now?
  9. Kytula, Vortixin and FoxyRavenger like this.
  10. Your pick makes you look like a Rad hippie
    Are you a rad hippie of a hippie at all?
    By the way in my context being a hippie is not a bad thing
  11. I am a hippie at heart.
    ThaKloned, Eviltoade and Vortixin like this.