Alt Name Suggestions!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by nfell2009, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nfelldaspamahh
  2. All my bans have been misunderstandings or minor issues.

What?
  3. Dog gy fell2013
    EDIT:
    Curse those classmates and their everyday jokes influence on me -_-
  4. Your real first name is Nicholas right? If so then NicholasFlamel2009. That is what I always think of when I see your name.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. SillyWhiteFl2009
    Nole972 likes this.
  6. HiMyNameIsNfellAndImBackToSpamTheForumsOfEMCOnceAgainAfterIWasBannedByAdmins
  7. Bit long?
    PRO_G4NGST4 and Mindlegokid like this.
  8. Oh! The temptation to be an ass and go and claim every single one of those names, I won't though - I'm nice.
  9. Indeed, lets cut the name to: HiMyNameIsNfell2009
    BobTheTomato9798 and nfell2009 like this.
  10. Thanks? lol
  11. Your name in real life
  12. Nicholas Fell
  13. nfellwitharainbowdog2009
  14. NickFell2013 :)
    Or Aikarias...
  15. Is that ur facebook name?
  16. That seems to be the heart of the problem. What you see as minor, EMC may not. You may need to change more than your name to return to EMC.
    jkjkjk182 and RainbowChin like this.
  17. scam4life
    Creeper655 likes this.
  18. Trololol
  19. Sorry nfell, but i have to agree with this. I feel like you and your followers look at it as "Wow, i scammed 10r, and im permabanned? Thats totally wrong!!" Its not about how much money you scammed the player out of. Its the fact that you scammed them. Statistically, those who start small, and are merely warned (in real life), a lot of them go big eventually. I know you are a good at heart player. But i think that you are trying to pull the whole banning deal off as a joke... Dont. With your new account, play like you will get no warnings. That way, you wont ever get in trouble.

Anyways, back on topic! About your new account name. I would stay away from anything with "spam" in it. Eventually, it will get old. The joke will wear out. And you will be stuck with a name that might annoy you.
    This. This this this! Lol:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.