Aloha from Hawaii!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brosophocles, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Well first off, I'm actually from Alabama, and I've never been to Hawaii, so the title has absolutely nothing to do with this. I've been on the forums for a little while now mainly doing auctions, but now that I'm around I figured I should introduce myself. I first played Minecraft at some point in Alpha, made my account on Beta 1.3(ish), have bounced around servers, and am currently content on staying with this one, because of the friendly and supportive community. Also the custom mobs are a really cool addition. I've never really introduced myself on forums before, so I dont know how to end this..uh, Rumspringa!
  2. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Empire. /msg me in game if you need any help! I'll most likely be on utopia or smp9. :]
    CmanRogers likes this.
  3. I appreciate it ChickenDice, same goes for you.
  4. YooooOOooooooOoooooOOOOOooooO~!!!
    CmanRogers likes this.
  5. Might I ask on what SMP you reside?
    CmanRogers likes this.
  6. Welcome Aloha :D
    CmanRogers likes this.
  7. I'm on smp6,
    TigerstarMC and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  8. Smp6 is Florida
  9. Welcome to the Empire CmanRogers. Enjoy your stay. :)
    CmanRogers likes this.
  10. Ah! Another Beta player!
    I hope you're enjoying yourself here! :) (how could you not be? ;))
    CmanRogers likes this.
  11. Meh, next you'll be telling me that you're not even playing live by satellite either? Such a disappointment :confused:

But I shall have you know that 50,000,000 Empire fans can't be wrong, so there :D

(I also don't know what that's all about, but it somewhat seems like a fitting comment)

<takes notes>, ok friendly and supportive. We'll have to work on that then a bit I suppose ;) Which server did you land on? :)

But yah, this is about the way the Empire works in my opinion. And it's always fun to do and be around.

Nice to have met you and well, hope you're going to continue having a good time here!
    shiyvah, CmanRogers and 607 like this.
  12. Welcome to EMC!!

You joined exactly (date wise) 3 years after me :O
    CmanRogers and 607 like this.
  13. Yay! Welcome to the Empire!
    Wait if smp6 is Florida, what is smp8?
    CmanRogers likes this.
  14. It started me off on smp5, but I switched to smp6 for Breezyman. I didn't know smps were location based
  15. They're not actually location based ;) But some people of the same region/continent do like to clutter together on one smp.
    CmanRogers likes this.
  16. Welcome to the Empire, Rogers! :)
    CmanRogers likes this.
  17. Thanks FDNY, and 607 let me know if there is an Alabama based one.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :)
    CmanRogers likes this.
  19. Welcome to the Empire. :p Just message me if ya ever got a question. Always here to help. :)
    CmanRogers and 607 like this.