Allow Mobs in Town

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Golden_Doodle, May 14, 2012.

1. Oh, yeah that's a good point!
  2. *smacks head*
    Why didn't I think of the mob cap?!
  3. I've heard something about that, but never found a good explanation on it. Would you care to link me to an explanation?
  4. louiskw likes this.
  5. That's a drag, oh well even if this server is too easy I have plenty of other reasons to stay here.
  6. Like me XD
    Haha, I definitely agree. One of the best communities around.
  7. And then you could just camp slightly outside your res whilst the mobs are coming at you and you kill them.
  8. I'm here, Everything is now better!

Also if what I'm going by these two posts:
    Sounds like OP just likes to complain about stuff? "I dont' want that free money, it's cheap." But yet "ZOMG ENCHANTED STUFF MAKES ECONOMY BADDD!!!"

Make up your mind. Also If you want mobs. GO TO THE WILD/NETHER.
  9. Hmm, Jeb just had fixed that then, i remember they used to spawn pretty quick,
  10. You should have read the whole thread. I didn't know xp grinders were as fast as they were, I thought only a certain amount of mobs could spawn in one area. What can I say, hand outs are boring and that's what daily sign in bonus's are, hand outs. This server makes things way to easy, but I have other reasons to stay.
  11. No. Don't even suggest it. Their is a REASON the town is called safe, which is somehow g that makes EMC different from some servers. And you need to kill mobs, why not just go the wild.
  12. I can suggest whatever I want to, but IceCreamCow an admin said it will never happen so this thread is pointless now. I'm just getting bored over how easy it is to do stuff on this server.
  13. I'll bet someone A rupee this guy who started this thread was an enchanter.
  14. I'm not much of an enchanter and I waste my xp on stupid enchants most of the time, but it's just a game so I don't really care much.

EDIT: I love my half chest of [efficiency I] stone picks thank you.
  15. I think everybody got good reasens to say yes or no, but I think no, because I like how it is now
  16. Sure, handouts are easy, but how else would players without a shop create a startup shop of their own? You can't get 500k JUST from the daily bonuses. Ask Alex, or Leo. Those guys made the majority of their money by creating a big shop and keeping items stocked. Not everyone can do that.
  17. I was thinking about that and I wonder if Empire Oddjobs or quests wouldn't be to complex. It's where you go to a big message board with a bunch of signs that says something like,"kill 10 creepers for 5000 rupees." or "The empire's in need, bring it 50 stone and 50 wood of any kind for 1400." The jobs would have different difficulty and they would update the sign as jobs are taken. xp to rupees doesn't sound too bad to me either.

EDIT: Giving small amounts of nonrenewable rewards would also be nice.
  18. The only bad thing is lag that is almost the only negative
  19. That's actually a good idea, you can create a little adventure map and make a quest through it and all...
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  20. If a bunch of us knew java we could hash out a prototype code with justin to do such being as the adventure mode in MC is still a distant addition..