Aikar and Maxarias' treasure map

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Soybeen, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are missing the point........
    The fact you think you were justified in using a modded client.... and what happened to you not knowing? now your saying you used the mod for a good reason -_- That vault is gonna do you so much good now. especially since if you ever get Unbanned you will lose all your stuff and rupees......
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  2. Soooo... You then decided to use a speed mod, which is not allowed on EMC, instead of using speed potions?
  3. That, and my entire shop complex was deleted, and my dozens of diamond stacks were removed while my computer was out for repairs. :) I did not have much to lose.
  4. e_e
  5. I'm sure dozens of other EMC users utilize modded clients as well (sneakier of course).
    It's something ever-present in the community. You only hear about the unlucky ones, of course.
  6. I wouldn't say stupid. I just had questionable morals and reasoning :)
  7. WHAT on Gods green earth is wrong with you D:
    If someone jumps off a bridge that does not make it ok for you to do it as well -_-
  8. You have mental issues -_-
  9. Ill jump off, as long as they are uninjured once they surface :p
    BilboBaggins23 and Soybeen like this.
  10. It might, if we all had bungee cords. I simply forgot to attach mine.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. I doubt it, if they use mods, they are LEGAL mods in EMC. The Staff has a secret way to detect illegal mods, like in your case.
  12. This is my response to anything you have to say from now on Soybeen

13. A friend of mine has been using FastBreak, FullBright, ExtraSprint, NoFall, Nuker, ChestFinder, and all the other goodies for months without being detected.

Seems like they're only covering speed mods.
  14. Who is your friend?
  15. Silence is golden.
  16. They already know is MinemeetsRoblox
  17. Good god almighty, if you had any chance ANY of EVER getting back on EMC it is gone.
    I can honestly say, you are dumber than 621op.....and he was DUMB -_-
  18. You probably just gave excellent information for the Moderators, even without a name.
    creepincreepers7 and Spenser6 like this.
  19. I think its time for this thread to close.
  20. I honestly don't know if the maps with words on them can update again... I got the very first free vault map slip and when i examined it before aikar tped to me, it didn't update ... maps in general once they are updated once won't update unless the area you put on the map is changed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.