Aikar and Maxarias' treasure map

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Soybeen, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They are why we cannot have nice things -_-
    bonzd67 likes this.
  2. But without stupid people, do smart people exist? :confused:
  3. Guys this is going to far, better stop now, he got banned because he used that mod, end of the story, it was his decission, and now lets continue with our lives, and be respectful, even if he got banned there is no reason to call him idiot/stupid.
    oremia, margaritte, cddm95ace and 6 others like this.
  4. Me too.
  5. Hey, thanks dude.

6. First off. Love you avatar Doctor Who ftw.
    Second, This idiot is just trolling at this point, just let him dig his own hole deeper.
  7. Well if I'm unintentionally trolling, I must be doing a damn good job to make you this angry.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. Well if you feel like he is trolling :) just ignore it then, let him continue and he will get what he deserves, just stop calling him idiot: 4. Thou Shalt Not Be Rude
    uglydragon, cddm95ace and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Or you just have a terrible attitude and enjoy insulting other players.

Whatever the circumstances, please don't.
  10. I think you need to chill out and learn some new words/not insult peoples' mental status. Do you not remember me informing the members of LLO the reason I haven't been around much? Some kid thought it would be hilarious to insult my mental status in town chat for all to see. This is not the first time. I think this should fall into one of the rules and be enforced. Insulting someone's mental status is a heartless thing to do.
    oremia, alexschrod, cddm95ace and 4 others like this.
  11. Apologies, I dont respond well to people like him -_-
  12. Apologies, like i said to Sonic, i don't respond well to people who act like him.
  13. Some people annoy me. The best thing to do is keep your mouth shut and pretend they don't exist.
    uglydragon and sonicol1 like this.
  14. Yes, they were actually. There is now one less treasure slip which brings about an average of 15k in auctions, maybe more, so you just got someone else, (NOT a hacker like you) out 15k.
    You haven't been playing on empire for even a year and a half.
    uglydragon and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. I will have to work on that. Again, Very sorry. I just don't like it when people cheat, especially when they think they are justified in doing so.

16. I am but a figment of your imagination.
  17. Apology accepted.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  18. I was not apologizing to you, please quit quoting me.
  19. So you were apologizing to PandasEatRamen, for insulting me.
    Logic denied :C
    MR2R2M likes this.
  20. Give the medical bill and I'll pay it.
    MR2R2M likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.