Ahoy, 'tis Kappsune

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kappsune, Mar 17, 2015.

1. I've been here for about a week now--lurking the forums and prettying-up my residence--so I guess now is as good of a time as ever to introduce myself.

Well then, hello there! My name is Kappsune, although I'm fine with being called Kapp, Kappa, Kapps, or any other alteration you can think of. I like to think of myself as a true badger enthusiast, spouting out entirely useless facts at any given chance (watch out). I'm also mostly antisocial, so don't expect me to be extremely active around the forums, here--but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to have a nice conversation with some good people like yourselves.

I currently live in SMP 8 (/v 16984) and plan to open a small shop soon. I'm always looking for some critique on my builds, so everyone is welcomed to drop by my residence unexpectedly whenever they please; I don't bite.
  2. Welcome!

I hope you enjoy!
    Remember, if you need anything feel free to ask me or any other EMC player :)
  3. welcome to a minecraft server
  4. Welcome to the Empire! :) I hope you enjoy your time here.
  5. Welcome to the empire! I hope you have a great time here.
  6. Welcome to the Empire Kappy. Enjoy your stay. :)
  7. Welcome to Empire Minecraft AND SMP8! :D
  8. Welcome to EMC! I believe I have seen your Minecraft skin on EMC, should you correct me if I'm wrong? :D
  9. Welcome to the empire! :)
    It's too bad you think you aren't going to be too active on the forums, I think we'd love to have you participate in our craziness!
  10. Heh, thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

You probably have. I believe I entered into a skin contest recently? You may have seen me there.

I've definitely been lurking, don't you worry. I'm sure I'll start becoming more active around here once I've fully assimilated myself into the community, but for now I think I'll just stick to watching from outside this window, here.
    607 likes this.