After so many years... a mesage explanation of where I am now

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SkeleTin007, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Hey guys its your boy SkeleTin007 here and things are different nowadays. I was a mere skeleton when I first joined in 2014 and so many good years fly so fast. I had memories that will always appear in my skull bouncing around lol. But the thing I have to say (or ask...) is where do I go from here? I have noticed EMC is losing an edge and I 'm losing my grip on it little by little. I was also considering leaving EMC but I still have a little bit to do before that path comes. I have been slightly active and normally I have been active so much. I still consider EMC something I love and I want to enjoy it years to come. But sometimes things fade and I don't want to say goodbye so soon. But things change and I don't know what else to do anymore. I will still pop in once a while but until I lose interest this is not goodbye.
    -SkeleTin007
  2. Sounds like you're turning into me, you are more active online than you are in-game. Nothing wrong with that, especially since there isn't much of an incentive to play in-game anymore.

Whatever you choose, we will still be here if you choose to talk to us on the forums. :)
    Otus_NigRum and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. Honestly, friend, that is something that you have to decide. If you're in need of a place to rest your hat until you think it's time to go, or if you're interested in general, here's your invitation to come hang out with me. PM for details. If not, that's alright. Take care of you first and last.
    I know it looks rough ahead, although it's temporary, and from the sounds of it, it makes me think you put in too much time in too short a period and maybe didn't get what you thought you might get out of it. I don't know, maybe you feel like others have let you down. I know often I feel like I let someone down, but I know that I tried with all I could to be sincerely helpful and dependable.

You're back and forth on playing, staying active, or keeping interests in it altogether and for a while, I was in the same boat once. I was out there, getting burned out, abused, or abandoned... it got to me. I spent most of my time doing stuff alone afterward. The best thing I did since - I took a step back, I took a breath, stuck around on the forums for as long as it took for me to get a level head, and I eventually came around. That preserved my experience. I have no intentions of quitting and I hope if you're up to it, I can help keep your experience alive. :)
  4. well always be here for ya skele ;)