AFK Kicking

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hash98, Aug 30, 2012.

1. My bad guys, I realized that it was the rebooting. What is your guys opinions on my enchantment level thoughts?
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  2. I was trying to get to lvl 500 once, and it took me 3 days to get to lvl 295... then i got bored and enchanted tons of stuff.
  3. I think the levels are set up that way on purpose. I mean, enchanting is SO much easier now as it is. Something needs to be tricky about it!
  4. They reboot every 2 hours. It helps keep the bugs down in 1.3 while Mojang whips up a patch.
  5. It will get harder when they make the adjustment to spawners.
  6. They are making an adjustment to spawners? :confused:
  7. What I don't get is, I really don't see a reason to be that high of a level. If I got to level 30, I would just enchant something straight away.
  8. I was... bored and remodeling my enchantment shop.
  9. I heard it somewhere on EMC, it would have something like a recharge period so someone doesn't over-farm. Its believed that dark room grinders will not be effected.
  10. I would just be afraid of dying a losing it all really.
  11. You don't lose exp when you die now -- they changed that a while back too. I've heard that minecraft itself is limiting the amount of xp you can get from a spawner within a certain length of time. I've also heard that EMC will be limiting spawner/mob production in some way, but I don't know any details.
  12. Lol I Afked one time for 3 days.
    (Camping and forgot to turn off minecraft)
  13. You dont lose xp when u die, i used to kill myself to get back to spawn every once in a while...
  14. I never (technically) afk while grinding. I'm grinding right now, but I can still hear the mobs and check to see if they are getting out of hand.
    margaritte likes this.
  15. It's primarily bugs on our end -- however this is a very busy time for Justin IRL so he isn't able to help out (but he should be back soon guys... ) So I am taking it on. However, I just started doing Java a week ago now... So I have to be careful with it to make sure I get it right.

The main thing is this is a massive update to the Residence system, so its alot of work.. Everything we've done to it has to be re-engineered, which is why the dragon update is now delayed.

Correct, Mojang will be almost destroying spawners for exp in 1.4, and we will be limiting the #'s they can have spawned at once too.
  16. I like easy xp... I always kill mine between 130-150.
  17. Well then, I've learned something today.
  18. I wait about 5 mins get around 150 mobs get to lvl 35 like that soo
  19. Damn you Mojang! You used to update the game to make it what players wanted, now you are updating it to make it how you (selfishly) think it should be played! Ohh your small staff doesnt like that people play the game in a way you didnt think they would? Who cares! Make it how we want it, not how a few of you do.

(This is aimed at Mojang, not EMC)
    TrueJob likes this.