Adventure World - Under Construction

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by mba2012, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I'll try and donate and give you free materials :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. So my 10k is finally going to use :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Sorry to say this but I'm going to have to put this on hold until either Mojang sort out their business, or I get confirmation that not all players will have access to utopia, at which point I will cancel the project and attempt to repay donations.

As an alternative, I could move this to a normal smp server, but it won't be half as fun for anyone.
  4. Would moving it even be possible? Wouldn't you need to do it over?
  5. I'd have to rebuild it sadly.
  6. Adventure World is going ahead with construction!

Sadly, not as many people will be able to join Utopia and enjoy the park at one time, but its still possible!

I've done some preparation work and construction of the first rides should begin any day now! :D
    607 likes this.
  7. It's not rude to bump this again, right? I'm just wondering how this is going, since it has been a few months since the last update.
  8. I haven't worked on it in the past few months. With all the EULA stuff that was happening I wasn't sure about access to Utopia, plus I've been too busy to play (you'll notice if you /p me that I haven't been on in over a month).

I really want to get this done some day, but exactly when I'm not sure. I looked into hiring some people to build it for me, but I probably won't be able to pay them enough.
    607 likes this.