About me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Theomight, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Hi im Theomight xD or if you would like to call me by my real name its Elijah im a big minecraft fan i love growing farms and useing redstone , I am 20 years old xD and still bad at spelling so if you can get past that you will see im really kind and helpful .
  2. Hey Theomight, welcome to EMC! I hope you'll have a great time here and don't be shy to ask for help if you have any questiions!
  3. Welcome! Have you chosen a home server?
  4. Welcome to EMC, friend! Here's a few bullets of key info which will help you out.
    • if you need to know anything, use the wiki
    • if that doesn't answer your question, most members are friendly and will help if asked
    • we have a professional Staff Team run by adults, also obliged to help
    • rupees are money, don't buy from the Empire Shop, tis expensive
    • ask in chat if you wish to buy something, and look for malls, they have almost all items available
    • because you're new, you get 1,000r, enough to buy around 16 diamonds, spend wisely :)
    • /home is your residence, they are grief protected, you can give flags (permissions) to people you trust
    • be careful who you give flags, people may grief your res, but mods are on the lookout to ban them
    What do you like to do in Minecraft? Mining? Farming? I may be able to help you out more :)
    607 and cddm95ace like this.
  5. Welcome to the empire! This server is strait up unique and its hard to get used to but once you do it will be as simple as tying a shoe!
    Just remember, don't go to the wild alone.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! :) Follow all of Volt's tips and you'll have an easy time learning figuring everything out.