About me Belac555

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by belac555, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Hello everybody so this is going to be a retelling of the events that have happened in my life so far please as some of these events are hard to talk about this thread is not meant to bring in pity quite the oppisite actually i want people to know what i have been through so that if they ever want to talk they can.

So When i was born i was born 9 weeks premature and was told i was going to die and even if i lived i would always be sickly.Well as you can tell i didn't die but i was always until like 2 years ago very small.
    I was in the NICU(Neo-Natel Intensive Care Unit)for 6 weeks before being sent home on a breathing apparatus.Now i was on this for about 6 months and after that everything was fine for some time

Fast-Forward i am 2 My Parents go through a very bad divorce and i don't see my Birth Mother Again for almost 8 years.My Father whom i love very much and has always been there for me had to start working 2 jobs and still go to college so i spent lot's of time with my very loving Grandparent's.
    Now a couple of months after their divorce my dad meets my Step-Mom.In college and instantly likes her.Now they dated for like a week before she met me and i instantly started telling people she was my mom(I still do this to this day).I love her and still do.

Alright so after about a year of dating my parents get married and after 2 years of them being married my sister is born(i know technically that she is my half-sister but i think of her as my sister)now my sister was awesome i love her and she is now much older and can be VERY annoying sometimes just after this i started seeing my mother for VERY short periods of time in a goverment supervised location.I hated this place but i was forced to go my dad didn't want me to go but the courts forced him to make me go.
    Now a word of advice my mom has lied all of her life so i wouldn't be suprised if other stuff she told me was a lie but when they were fighting for custody my mothers lawyer removed HIMSELF from the case!He said that she lied to him and hred him under false pretenses

Now this is a even longer post but i will try to update this as i get the courage to post more info about this
    Mochoa_Frap, Lukas3226, 607 and 6 others like this.
  2. Sounds like a difficult life, all I can say is that my parents too divorced but I wouldn't say a bad one... Anyway it must have taken a lot of courage to post this and I have an infinite amount of admiration for you for doing it.
    Top_Benny and belac555 like this.
  3. Thank you i recently opened up to my Girlfriend about this and i decided it was time to stop holding it in and embrace it so i am showing it to the most supporting community i know of
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  4. Also would like to say if you have went through something similar recently and need to talk just pm i always happy to talk to someone
    Mochoa_Frap and 607 like this.
  5. *crys* 😢 *snifuls*, listen, your story, is crazy, but I have to say sorry. Your a great person, with a fun attitude, you deserve a good life, you really do. I hope your life will be good from now on, it really makes me feel sad, that this happened.
    BTW... that’s a crime, parents can’t leave children like that, I mean your mom, 8 years? Really?
  6. Thanks for sharing
  7. I might as well clarify she didn't leave the courts kept her from seeing me for that long for good reason right now i'm forced to go over there and i can't say i like it
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  8. <3
    607 likes this.
  9. Your story is one full of true perseverance. Keep rocking it my dude. Your a great friend to have here on EMC :cool:
    607 likes this.
  10. Do remember that you're posting it on the public internet, so it's not only for EMC to see. :) You should especially take this into consideration if you use the tag belac555 on other places.

Thanks for sharing the first parts of your story. :)
  11. yeah i know
  12. My two best friends in real life are going through similar issues following the divorce as well. If the going gets tough and you need to talk to the community in a more private setting, I'm always open to PMs and such.
    I think its so cool that you found the courage to post this about yourself. I'm sure many people will start looking up to you for that
    I hope life gets better for you. If being with your mom is hard right now, talk to your father about it (although if he's working so much he might not be able to do much. Even so it will take that bearing off your chest and you won't be alone)
    (if it seems like I'm getting to personal kindly ask me to back off and I will do so :))
    I hope things get better belac :)
  13. No it's absolutly fine i'm glad i have gotten such a good response for this and i should be posting the next part in a couple days
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  14. Don't force yourself to do it unless you know your ready. :)
    607 likes this.
  15. I know i have to work up to it as i have had this bottled up for so long i now have anger issues i don't trust most people it took me almost 2 years to ask my girlfriend out because i was always afraid of what would happen but i am finally getting this out
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  16. Hey man. Good on you to share. Grew up through several divorces myself.
    All that you have gone through will without a doubt make you stronger. Glad to have you with us in the Empire belac.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Pt2 everybody

Alright so after about a year of dating my parents get married and after 2 years of them being married my sister is born(i know technically that she is my half-sister but i think of her as my sister)now my sister was awesome i love her and she is now much older and can be VERY annoying sometimes just after this i started seeing my mother for VERY short periods of time in a goverment supervised location.I hated this place but i was forced to go my dad didn't want me to go but the courts forced him to make me go.
    Now a word of advice my mom has lied all of her life so i wouldn't be suprised if other stuff she told me was a lie but when they were fighting for custody my mothers lawyer removed HIMSELF from the case!He said that she lied to him and hred him under false pretenses

Also updated the Original
    MoreMoople likes this.