A strange well...

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by _REMOVED_63902, Mar 10, 2014.

1. 300 is too much..... not that i needed to use it.......yea.......yea im good at parkour.........yea..........
  2. I mean...not that I would actually need to pay the 200 of course......of course.........but for like, other players (not me of course, no im a G at parkour)...that might be a little too much.
  3. How about 75r? If youre a newer player who's just trying to have some fun and you cant seem to get through the very first challenge and your fairly poor, you might have to turn back from this fun adventure map if the toll is too high.
  4. Yes, but then players would skip too fast, and it wouldn't be much as fun.
  5. This might be interesting.
    Maybe it was Todd_Vinton's Grave?
  6. But if someone is wandering alone and they can't get past the very first challenge, 200 might be too much to pay. The person probably wouldn't be having a lot of fun, and paying that much to keep being frustrated with lag or other parkour issues is highly unlikely. Wouldn't you rather have more people see the extent of your work as opposed to being scared off by 200r?

I would.