A small story with pictures !

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DarkModFallen, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Honestly when you posted this pic on the show me thread I had a sneaky suspicion :p

2. Congratulations to you both! :D Can't wait to see the expansion pack pictures in a few months!
  3. Awww love you guys <3 hehe expansion pack
    Equinox_Boss and khixan like this.
  4. Congratulations. You two are perfect for each other. :) I hope everything goes well in the future :D

5. Yea I was doing teasers lol. I posted a few on Facebook.

And thanks for the love all !! I'm very much looking forward to this next step !
  6. Congratulations DM!

This is awesome news, and thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Sorry for being late with my reaction, I did skim the forums this weekend but apparently not as thorough as I normally do.

I hope for you that the expansion comes with a list of cheatcodes so that you may be able to skip having to wake up in the middle of the night to comfort the baby a bit :D
  7. That part I'm looking forward too. Its the later in years that I am not. Like when do I explain that harry potter is the best ever !
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Congratulations!
    I wish you all the luck in the world! :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  9. That seems like a lot of luck! :eek: ;)
    Equinox_Boss and nltimv like this.
  10. Congrats on the expansion pack. I'm still trying to find a teammate.
  11. Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  12. I can't think of a better reason to step down. Congratulations and best of luck! :)

13. Thanks ! It's been an interesting experience so far.
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  14. I know you guys probably already have a ton of advice pouring in. Lots of friends and family telling good stories along side horror stories :p

Just want to say having been there, (and having 0 baby experience or knowledge before hand) in the end its your guys baby. No one has been in the 'exact' same situation as you. Sure lots of similar experiences, but trust each other and your gut when it comes to knowing whats right for your family.

But I'm sure you already know all this ^_^

So I'll just add along my 2 cents :p I found this site very helpful as a first time mom http://www.thebump.com kinda like a support group with some experts opinions and advice thrown in, alongside the typical product placements that retailers use to capitalize on what I call "parental guilt"

If you've seen that luvs commercial, "first time mom vs. 2nd time mom." It's the truth! LOL you don't even have to have a 2nd child to realize that you really don't need ALL that stuff you thought you did. SO yeah big learning curve there ~_^
  15. We found out yesterday that we are expecting a little girl !! It was a great day with lots of friends and family.

We decided that we are not huge fans of pink so that will not be in out little girls wardrobe so we went and bought this for her to get her started.

16. Congratulations Effin!
    Cute outfits!!
    Equinox_Boss and DarkModFallen like this.
  17. Thanks !! We have a few more things sitting around. I have a bunch of nerdy ones planned.

I should hold a contest to pick her minecraft name !!!! I'll think about it.
    Equinox_Boss, Kytula and AnonReturns like this.
  18. PrincessBat
    Equinox_Boss and DarkModFallen like this.