A simple One Direction thread...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kkirigaya_, May 28, 2013.

?

Who's your favorite one?

Niall 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Harry 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Louis 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Zayn 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Liam 1 vote(s) 7.7%
I can't chooooooooseeee!!!!! 11 vote(s) 84.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poll Idea: Who is less terrible One Direction or Justin Beaver
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. ACK! *runs out door*
    Equinox_Boss, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. This is like walkimy in the street saying kick me. No one who likes them will post I bet ya.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I would express my opinions about them but we have some young children in the community.
  5. Please, we know only teenage girls *and a bit more* like them. We all know you hate them. We all knew this was going to be a hate thread. Than why is everyone just hating, let's stay a friendly community for everyone, including One Direction lovers (I'm not a fan too, to say that).
  6. "A bit more" :confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Okay, everyone, it was sort of doubtful as to how sensible it was to flip out at the controversial Christian/religion/atheism threads we frequently had in the past, but we are all sitting here raging about how terrible One Direction is. Calm down.
  8. Some of their fans would make you think that they are an extreme cult.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. .___________________________________________.
  10. Well, yes, we don't need to have a panic attack over it.
    penfoldex, Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. One Direction thread?
  12. Agreed... -_-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I have some pictures I am holding back right now that correspond very well with some of the posts on this thread.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Wow. Their songs have no structure or rhyme. That one guy can't even sing. Are these twits making money? Because they should be paying their listeners for damages (to their ears).
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. What did you think would happen?
  16. Right as I saw this on the latest forum posts I thought this was a troll post. Then when I saw that it wasn't I immediately knew this was going to go very very badly.
    Equinox_Boss and rman92011 like this.
  17. Justin Beaver. Beaver teeth are ugly, and If Justin Bieber had beaver teeth, he'd jump off a cliff.
    Equinox_Boss and cddm95ace like this.
  18. I choose the I cant choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! option in the poll because if i finish it, it says i cant choose!!!!!!!!!!!! which one to kill first, because they all equally suck.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. You must of been kinda expecting this reaction, the majority of the EMC population (not all, I know there are plenty of women/girls here on EMC) are men and boys who generally (again, some may like their music) don't like their music.
    (PS- I tried to put that in a friendly way, I didn't mean to offend anyone in anyway)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.