A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. That would be great. :D
  2. Alright then. If you want a Gold or Tinsel a bit later on (Trufflehunter is first in line for a Tinsel) I can help with that too.
  3. I have 3 adults and 4 hatchies.
  4. I was joking, I see them in your signature. I was naming you because I saw you with the most.
  5. Yeah, I thought you may have been joking but I wasn't sure....

Anyway, I have a nice little trade offer: Purebred 2nd gen Black Dragon Egg. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  6. Free turpentine: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Breed requests are open aside from gold wyvern and pink speckle (Terr and Red_Spy1 respectively). Scroll link in my signature.
  7. can someone tell me how to breed them?
  8. Missed this...again....
  9. Ponies and nyan cat! xD
    Are the grey messages meant to be secret? I can never seem to find 'em without quoting 'em.
  10. They need to be adults, once they've grown, go to actions, there should be a breed button. Click that and choose the dragon you want it to breed with, sometimes they might not go near each other or they can't breed. There's a 7 day cool down before you can breed using that dragon. And obviously they have to be opposite genders.
  11. Like the turpentine egg?
  12. Oh yeah:oops:
    Forgot to say thanks!
    [COLOUR=red] T [/COLOUR] [COLOUR=orange] H [/COLOUR] [COLOUR=yellow] A [/COLOUR] [COLOUR=lime] N [/COLOUR] [COLOUR=green] K [/colour] [COLOUR=aqua] S [/colour] [COLOUR=purple] ! [/COLOUR]
    Edit: THANKS!
    Lot better! :3
  13. Yesterday there was 3 cheese eggs in the abandoned pile... But I was full of eggs, I was like Crrrrrrraa
  14. Well that didnt go well.....
    Thanks! I will cherish it! <3 this egg, just <3 it!

x3
  15. Oh btw Truffle, can you breed me a turpentine egg please?
  16. Lol, all the dragons have really strange names (from my point of view) and then I just go and call mine Jason the Dragon, Becky the Dragon and Sarah the Dragon...
  17. My only named dragon:
    MAGIKARP OF DOOM
    Guess which dragon that is:D
  18. Trade anything? @.@
  19. This is an interesting thread (it got me into dragon cave too ^.^)
  20. ( ̄▽ ̄ ' )