A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. They haven't made any new drops yet, the GoN can only be summoned.. I can try breeding you one of the trio eggs.. But based on the color scheme of the egg I got, I am guessing I got either an Avatar of Change or Creation.. I am pretty sure that the Avatars might be untradable like the GoN dragons are.. But apparently the Avatars are tradeable, but I want to keep it, although I could probably trade it for just about anything right now probably.. Just like my baby blusang.. o3o
  2. I meant which egg was pretty and I know I have to look for trio dragons, but when it comes to the trade I doubt I have anything you would want. and thanks for the info! I would like to thank everyone in advance and again for dealing with my noobishness. :D
  3. I meant on the DC Forums, New eggs and rare eggs tend to trade for alot.. You can have the Ice dragon I bred for you.. Nothing is needed in return.. xD ..I pm'ed you the trade link, all you have to do is click the link and claim the egg, as long as you have an egg slot available..
  4. I got one of these eggs: (this is the egg image of one of tj09's avatars, I don't want to make my first one sick)
  5. Thank you so much again! It's pretty awesome you bred that for me :) That other egg looks amazing!
  6. This is awesome! They weren't kidding about upping the chance for a summon....got my 3rd GoNs on first try! :D

Tried...
    GoN and Ice = no interest
    GoN and Magma = Got the dark egg :D

Have to wait for the 3rd GoN to grow up to try that one.

I wonder what would be a good combination to get the others

Good Luck!
    ~Kia
  7. The dark egg is likely the Avatar of Destruction, My pinkish egg came from a Radiant Angel.. So I am wondering what will happen if I try breeding a GoN with Solstice, which are also rumored to work.. It kind make me wonder if Graves will work too.. xD
  8. So after reading the hatchling descriptions on tj09's Avatars it seems safe to assume that Bluish one is the Avatar of Creation because of being "serene". The pink one (the one I got) is the Avatar of Change because of being "adventurous". And the Black one (The one Kiashi got) is the Avatar of Destruction because of being "aggressive". Although this is based upon minor interpolations of the known text and I could be completely wrong.. xD
  9. I was really lucky and got another ice egg from a very kind fellow :D
  10. So the Avatars grew up on tj09's scroll.. :3

11. Are Avatars able to be obtained yet?
  12. Yes, you have to breed them from Guardian of Nature dragons.. The avatars are breed-only.. :oops:
  13. Anything specific I have to breed it with?
    EDIT: I just tried breeding my Guardian with my Thunder, and I got an Avatar!
  14. Copied from the DC forums:
    KiashiSama likes this.
  15. Can someone find me a GoN? Il pay 10k for it!
  16. GoN dragon are untradeable, the only way to get one is to summon it with the Trio dragons and it is against DC ToS to exchange dragons for currency, real or digital.
    607 likes this.
  17. I just got a green dinosaur!
    autumnrain26, SgtStutta45 and 607 like this.
  18. :o Cool!
  19. This link is to the newbie gifting thread, if you have under a bronze trophy you can request dragons as gifts (only certain one's and make sure you read ALL of the rules) but some you can request are Ice, magma, and thunder which will let you then summon a GON(from what I understand I'm still kinda new too) http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=120519