A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I've had 3 dinos, I gavve one to SILVERMAN2 and one to Battmeghs.
  2. It sometimes gets annoying when the notification system quits sending me notifications about threads like this and I have to hunt down the thread manually to reset the watch thread thingy.. xD
  3. That's part of the reason why I haven't been quite as active xD
  4. lol
  5. Gawd. I had my vampire dragon bite an egg, was successful, but, I couldn't keep it :(
  6. It said, The egg you bite was turned into a vampire egg, but your other dragons were repulsed by it. My dragons literally kicked off my scroll.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. Oh, sorry.
  8. It's okay, I can try again in 31 days.
  9. If you want I can try to bite an egg for you.
  10. I can bite anyone an egg. I have 5 vamps.
  11. @jay2a concept art is almost done. Want me to do one for the mature hatchie as well?

EDIT: image.jpg image.jpg

12. Look at its lineage. It's so messy…
    brickstrike likes this.
  13. Did you get those drawings based off of the link on my signature? Because if so, thanks. I accept all concept art for my dragon idea, and if you have a user on the DragCave forums, what's its name, so I can be sure I add the concept art to the original post. As for the hatchlings, I don't need sketches for them, I need sketched for the adults.
  14. I'm thetrufflehunter there as well. I didn't get it specifically from there, but I saw your egg and just thought that guy up. I can make the skin darker in the concept art or re-pose him if you want.
  15. I'm going to need a link to post your concept art.
  16. jay2a.I may try to help you by spriting the dragon if I have time. If I can get the concept art, I will try to sprite it.I may also need the dragon description.
  17. My kind of lineage.
  18. I have been tempted to try creating something, but many of the ideas that I would create have effectively been done.. :(