A Problem: Lack of Participation

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MigrantMove, Sep 14, 2012.

?

Do you visit the forums regularly?

Yes. 46 vote(s) 97.9%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sometimes. 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Maybe I will now. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I made 222nd day AMA, but no one askedanything. :)
  2. I think the biggest problem is that nobody knows about the forums/too stupid to know how to do anything, here is an example:
    "Who sells iron ingots?'' Player 1
    "The wild sells iron for free" Player 2
    "What's the wild?" Player 1
  3. Yamanqui likes this.
  4. Why? :p
  5. I'm plain against it. I can't explain well.. It's just stupid, really.
  6. I don't like facebook because it's attempting to reduce human relations to machine relations; a lot of content in facebook is not posted by the users, but it's automatically posted and responded by the program itself in an attemp to simplify the use for users.

It's like the old time secretaries, that send flowers on the birthdays of the boss's friends, and the boss never even knew "he" was sending flowers and congratulations.
    Gap542 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  7. What if you met your best girl gamer friend on there and talk to them IRL? There's this girl in my year at school, and we started talking over FB and now we play games together and talk in real life :p
  8. The Facebook profiles of those in my school almost melt my skin off as fast as #YOLO.
  9. Congratulations then, I'm happy for you and really would hope FaceBook and other social media created more opportunities like this one; unfortunately, while cases like yours do happen, it's not in the norm.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. Same.