A New Start.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by templecrafter, Dec 10, 2014.

1. A New Start.

Hello everybody! My name is templecrafter a.k.a temple1997 on other games/platforms, but I prefer people to call me Temple by default. I'm a Minecraft veteran and know most things that you need to know about it, I've been playing since the Alpha days. I've seen stuff people could only dream about in my adventures, every floating sand island you could think of!

I actually left Minecraft for quite some time, almost a year if I remember correctly. But after being away for so long, I thought I'd look up servers again for old time sake; and then I came across EMC. This place instantly caught my eye, and I'm still really new. But I hope to become a regular member, and I can tell that I'll more than likely really enjoy my time here.

I plan big and it only gets bigger. I like forming groups and creating, as I used to call them, religions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the religious type. It's just a name I came up with and stuck with a long time ago. It simply means that a lot of people and players are apart of a huge group, with residence that is well known across the server. In my past I've been known to do this and become what some people have said a Godfather of some sort. Minus the murder and movies.

The religions were usually known to create huge builds, and host community-based events such as raids or PvP wars and such. It was actually a blast and so much fun to be a part of, and I hope to feel the same way within this server as I have done in the past.

Anyway, I hope to see a lot of you in-game and to be able to venture into the worlds with you! See you in the server, people! ;)
    607, kyukyu99, tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    templecrafter likes this.
  3. Welcome back to Minecraft, and it's nice to see you've chosen EMC to start back up again! There's a lot to do and a ton of people to meet so you'll have tons of chances to form groups, join groups, build, create, all sorts, the list never ends! See you around, Temple :)
  4. I need me a religion...
  5. Welcome to the Empire! Let me know if you have any questions. My inbox is always open =)
    templecrafter and 607 like this.
  6. Welcome! :) Sounds interesting what you're planning to do here, keep us updated!
  7. Such a warm welcoming from all of you. Thanks a lot everyone, I'm sure to point people in your direction for friendliness. :)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire.