A new EMC activity.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by _KingFisher, Mar 31, 2016.

?

what do YOU think of it?

Yes, this would be nice to add. 58 vote(s) 93.5%
Na, not a emc thing 4 vote(s) 6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I really love the idea +1
  2. I'm spending money to make something like this :) it will be of wool and be 16 floors tall and at the end u can get a voucher (named piece of paper) for a promo out of my promo chest :)

hey looking for someone to build this for me pm if interested thanks!
  3. 3.(we could ask the staff to make a code in which you will get a certain item/items on the amount of points)
  4. Maybe like trophies in clash of clans? and if you get a certain amount of points they become permanent like legendary trophies?
  5. nice idea. but permanent points are going to make them get items without going into the maze so id say we need make normal ones. not permanent.
  6. Ah, my apologies I had forgotten about the game server. I also agree that I'd rather have it be a community project as long as the creators of the project are involved with hosting the events (unless they state otherwise of course). Thanks for clarifying that for me.
  7. Well when he said new events he meant genuinely NEW events. Defend The Castle? Yah it was new. Toade's parkour? Nope. Death Evemts? Nope. Wool Hunts? Not technically.
  8. Nice idea +1
  9. I'd be glad to help! +1 on the idea! ( Pixel_Cat23 will help since that's my main account XD )
  10. oh k. now how will you help us? Donating, building or making redstone?
  11. Donating
  12. youre in
  13. Very unique idea! I really like it. One minor question: What time will it be at on Tuesdays? (I'm thinking like 4-5:00 maybe?)
    mrfisherman199 likes this.
  14. that would be nice. like at 4:30
  15. Yes. That is a reasonable time.
  16. Ok question. What materials are you going to be needing?? Just so I can get a hint to what I will be getting mostly
  17. plz go to the conversation on your main account(Pixel_Cat23). this is a conversation in which we(the people that will build, donate, and do the redstone) are texting.
  18. how do you wish to help? by donating, building, or doing redstone?