A Double Chest of Watermerons! (Not in blocks)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Gartanno, May 11, 2016.

?

Should I Bernie Sanders?

Yes 10 vote(s) 47.6%
No, too risky 11 vote(s) 52.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAY
    ill pay when i can and i will pick up
  2. I told you the auction is held off until I get everything under control. Sorry guys.
  3. That's not how auctions work. You can't change the rules after it has been posted, you can't ban anyone from bidding, and you can't pause/continue the auction willy nilly. Callum won the auction, and you are obligated to give him the items after he has paid. If not, you risk being banned from auctioning items altogether.
    Patr1cV and CallumDAKing like this.
  4. When an auction has been won, you must provide the promised materials within 48 hours unless previously specified in the OP. This auction was won by CallumDAKing, who must pay within 48 hours of auction closure. If these basic rules are not followed, a marketplace ban may be imposed.

Also, you may only post on an auction thread if it's relevant to the auction at hand- it is no place for drama.

CallumDAKing please post when you have paid GittanoInAction the promised 6010 rupees.
    GittanoInAction, please post when you have set up the Access Sign.
    CallumDAKing, if you would please post when you've picked up the auction goods, I will then close the auction.
  5. ima pay now (6010)
    pm me Here when i can pick up
    MercenaryCrow likes this.
  6. The sign is up
    MercenaryCrow likes this.
  7. The sign must Be on top of he chest!
  8. No! It has to be on the chest Not On THE wall!
  9. either should work on the wall or on the top of the chest, just on the side of the chest doesn't work I dun think.
  10. Didn't work I. Wall needs to be on top of wall
  11. Needs to be on chest *
  12. An access sign must occupy the block directly above the chest. Attached to the chest or affixed to a wall is fine, as long as the sign is directly over the chest. On the side of the chest will not work.
  13. Has this been picked up yet?
  14. No because she hasn't put the sign up!
  15. I did...
  16. O
    On the chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Did you try it? The chest I saw about an hour ago has the sign placed correctly. If it doesn't work, then there may be a different problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.