A bit of info about me :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OneWildWolf, Apr 17, 2012.

1. It's not okay, and ignorance isn't a valid excuse, but I doubt you'll be banned for it or anything. :) I was just trying to inform you of your violation of conduct. As for it being your thread, that doesn't matter. It's not like once I make a thread, I get to dictate which rules of EMC apply and which don't. That would be anarchy.

You mean one post? Why not? The quotation mechanism clearly shows who you're quoting and what they were saying. Just look at this post I'm making now. Imagine I quoted two different people, wouldn't you be easily able to tell which of my responses was meant for whom?
    battmeghs and SecretAznEks like this.
  2. it wont necessarily be 10 days, that just puts you on the list for dereliction, could be longer. but if you cant get on for more than 10 days, send a message to a staff member telling them why so they can put you on the exemption list.
  3. I meant to the club of being welcomed. :)
  4. thanks importerer
  5. you12maec: oh ok
    Cait1bh : I was going to play flute in 6th but didn't but I still had lessons and know most keys. Also I played trumpet for half a year so I can play the trumpet, I just don't anymore. But I still know how to play it :p
  6. No to play an instrument is to read and understand the notes and play them at correct tempo in a song
  7. Exactly. If you quote them then they will get an automatic alert.
    You're right. Normally, when used with instruments, play is given the connotation of being able to use skillfully. Granted, that is just a general assumption made by society.
    Werewolf086 likes this.
  8. Fine. I play all those instruments WELL. I can play songs on all those instruments. Real Songs. Songs on paper. Get it now?
  9. K thx
  10. Nice signature cait
    Cait1bh likes this.
  11. Vampires? I'd vote for Clan Malkavian to be the best type of vampires.
    Barkley1987 likes this.
  12. Already 4 pages of comments :)
  13. I'm now writing the 70th comment! W00t
    Cait1bh likes this.
  14. Ok, ok. Your post got 73 comments. Congrats! But it doesn't really matter. I'd prefer that there isn't spam like this.
    Cait1bh likes this.
  15. Spam? I call it friendly conversing :D
  16. Don't hijack threads, please.
  17. This confused me soooooo much