A bit of info about me :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OneWildWolf, Apr 17, 2012.

1. i am still shaking my head at that. i hate nothing more than sparkling vampires.

lol
  2. Welcome to the Empire. Please pardon all this vampire talk, but I agree with battmeghs in saying that vampires are not sparkly. Werewolves are not compelled to remove their shirts every 45 seconds. Twilight is terrible. What else is new?
    nab27 and battmeghs like this.
  3. yes yes! welcome! :D buuut hopefully you like the origonal werewolves. i'd sure hope so, a boy shouldn't be wanting to watch twilight and the nasty things that can't keep shirts on and think they are sexy when clearly, aren't. lol yay to the werewolves on Van Helsing, or Underworld! :D
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  4. Yay to Barnabus Collins, the best vampire of them all!
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. apparently ^^^^^^^ immaturity is achieved.
    Werewolf086 and SecretAznEks like this.
  6. cats have 4 irl also like dogs especially hyper ones:D
  7. I like dogs better. Btw Cait
    Piano
    Xylophone
    Glockenspiel
    Drums
    Guitar
    Trumpet
    Flute
    And the string on my bow :p

Btw I said ABOUT 10 :)
  8. Lol I'm not new to the empire like I said
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. I have both of my houses on smp4
  10. Welcome :)
  11. Lol as I told secretazneks I'm not new to the empire
  12. I knew that, it's just that I never formally got the chance before, so I do it now, however belated the wishes are.
  13. Dude. You can quote multiple posts in a single post, like I'm doing here with yours. No need to spam the thread with five consecutive posts, even if it is "your own". Here's an excerpt from the rules:
    • Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication. Don't do it.
    I've seen you do it in other threads as well. By the way, if you want to add something to a post you've already made, they have edit buttons. No need to post 3-4 times adding to your first. Instead, just edit it.
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  14. Ok thanks... But btw, this is my thread, lol so is it still ok if I didn't know and it's my own thread anyways? Plus I was answering different questions and I didn't want all the answers in just on thread anyways
  15. i was wondering how long is it before your res get wiped
  16. 10 days of not logging on
  17. oh thanks my laptop might be dead though