70k member promo item?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Gibabyte, Feb 5, 2014.

1. well if everyone doesn't stop begging for promos, or expecting to get a promo. then i can foresee promos just never happening anymore. why can't everyone just appreciate that we get them every once in a while and be shush about it? not make a thread about what it will be, or why it isn't out yet. that is so rude to me, the admins are giving us things to purchase or get for free.. and everyone is like MOAR MOAR MOAR, respect, and appreciate and just stop this nonsense.
    -_-
    marknaaijer, 607, xHaro_Der and 5 others like this.
  2. I think everyone should get 7k/7.5k and have the option to get a item or just use the rupees.
  3. Promotional items should be purchase only. It's not as if 20,000r is hard to get these days with the amount of Rupees you can earn in a day by voting.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  4. Agreed :) rupees are too easy to get now days.
  5. I agree now. Just an item.
  6. Nothing to do with that, it just means us filthy rich types rolling in Rupee baths can buy lots of them and wave them in the faces of the poor types. :D
  7. Cant say that that wont be me but yeah... :rolleyes:
  8. I am one of the poor types.
  9. How do you get 3500r in one day? :eek:
  10. WELL SAID.

Exacly what went through my mind when I saw all those threads.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. I used to make my money on DC's of sand which sold for about 10k each and took me about twenty minutes to get with a good shovel.